Horrendous

billsfan_34

[/b]

Let's not get carried away here. Kay started the consecutive 2-14 seasons and Hank finished them. Even double - G managed 3-13. If Jaruon finishes 7-9-0 again, three straight 7-9-0's is better then 2-14, 2-14 and 4-12.

I don't know. After the way these guys got everyone's hopes up with the 4-0/5-1 start, only to kick us in the collective balls, I think I'd rather deal with a 2-14 year than another Jauron-tease 7-9 year. At least with a 2-14 year you have no expectations and/or delusions of grandeur. Instead we get teased and allowed to get our hopes up, and then after another ridiculous loss we have to listen to more bullschitt spewing out of Dickie J's mouth.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we're not as bad as the Lions...

Er...then again, Jauron was there before he came here...if he's not good enough for the Lions, should he be good enough for us?

(Then again, since the Lions are so inept, the fact that they fired him probably means he's good...)

At least we're not as bad as the Lions...

Er...then again, Jauron was there before he came here...if he's not good enough for the Lions, should he be good enough for us?

(Then again, since the Lions are so inept, the fact that they fired him probably means he's good...)

I think it means he got a chance to show something and after his audition, they fired everybody and started over from square one.

I don't know. After the way these guys got everyone's hopes up with the 4-0/5-1 start, only to kick us in the collective balls, I think I'd rather deal with a 2-14 year than another Jauron-tease 7-9 year. At least with a 2-14 year you have no expectations and/or delusions of grandeur. Instead we get teased and allowed to get our hopes up, and then after another ridiculous loss we have to listen to more bullschitt spewing out of Dickie J's mouth.

True, and giving up on my hopes allows me to watch other NFL games. I don't know about anyone else, but when the Bills lose (and I'm still into it), I can't watch anymore football for the day.

As Bill Parcells says: "You are what your record says you are."

I'm protesting next year by not renewing my NFL Sunday Ticket....If they do well, I'll see them on nationally televised games.

I dont think youll see the Bills if Dicky is still here plaing SMALL BALL. :blink: Watching this brand of football is like barfing in your cereal bowl. : :thumbsup::thumbsup:

So, I missed this game because I had to take my little girl to an ice skating practice thing... was it *really* as bad as everyone is making it out to be? Or is it a carry over from the last few weeks culminating in today's suckfest?

Was it REALLY a "can the coach NOW!" game?

As Bill Parcells says: "You are what your record says you are."

I'm protesting next year by not renewing my NFL Sunday Ticket....If they do well, I'll see them on nationally televised games.

I did that the year before last and went to just paying for Field Pass so I can listen to the games. I still get Center Ice as that feels worth the money. I just got sick of paying for heartbreak. I follow them as much as I always have, I just don't get to watch them at home.

[/b]

Let's not get carried away here. Kay started the consecutive 2-14 seasons and Hank finished them. Even double - G managed 3-13. If Jaruon finishes 7-9-0 again, three straight 7-9-0's is better then 2-14, 2-14 and 4-12.

It might sound crazy, but in some ways I'd actually prefer 2-14 back to back seasons followed by 4-12. At least then there'd be no tantalizing glimpses of actually being a good team. Only to have them snatched away.

So, I missed this game because I had to take my little girl to an ice skating practice thing... was it *really* as bad as everyone is making it out to be? Or is it a carry over from the last few weeks culminating in today's suckfest?

Was it REALLY a "can the coach NOW!" game?

Watch the highlight reel on NFL.com.

His press conference was another cluster $%^$. Dont go away mad dick...just go away.

Lets bring in a real GM, Pro personnel guy and a proven head coach. Someone please bring some swagger and football smarts to this team.

We live in Buffalo, during the season the players live in Buffalo. Get them acclimated and make it hell on the ooposing teams in November and december. Instead they practice in the field house. Talk about soft. Trent always looks cold out there. We also need to stop with these west coast QB's and get someone with a Big ben Pedigree. Someone tell me if I am off my rocker but in rust belt cities you need a tough as nails, intelligent, strong armed QB. I am not saying Trent wont be good someday, but he is not going to be great in a northeast city. He would thrive in san diego, new orleans etc... but not here.