The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

Trent? JP? Dick? Turk? Lindell?

It doesn't matter. The Bills are screwed by so much brain dead decision making and poor execution that it doesn't matter who you target for today's debacle.

Oh it matters. But nobody but three of us will...

RALPH WILSON

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Last drive, sack and 1 yard pass on 4th and 15. I'm not changing the subject by saying Edwards was good. I'm saying JP is not, never was, never will be.

Nor am I insulting you.

By the way, if you indicate that Edwards is WORSE, it implies that JP was bad. At least it's a start. There is hope for you after all.

Hasn't thrown a pass since the Arizona game, doesn't get 1st team reps in practice what do you expect? Perfection. C'mon your kidding yourself if you think the backup was going to lead this pathetic team to victory.

Especially since the draft doesn't seem to do us any favors anyway.

The only decent players we've drafted this decade were the ones Marv Levy got us. Well, Ralph can have his wish now. Season ticket sales will disintegrate next year after this dismal pants-shitting and Ralph can justify moving the team. Jesus H. Christ at a pie-eating contest, could we get a real owner, please? :(:wallbash::(

Gentlemen....it starts at the top; starts at the very top. If anything is going to change, it HAS to start there. It's NOT the coaches...it's NOT the players...it's the philosophy of this franchise. Change that first, then the rest will follow.

right now there is a pile of Bills merchandise in the rain on my lawn. Jerseys, hats, blankets, t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, boxers, banners and posters, oh yeah and one fat head. This team sucks top to bottom, inside out, front to back and further more no one is going to do anything about it. Until ralp dies that is and then this team is gone and then , maybe then they will win. I can't go another year of transition. 11 years since playoffs is enough my health can't take it anymore. I was almost hospitalized after the Miscall in Memphis. This city blows and the Gov't both local and state make sure I can't afford to leave. Misfortune is the only reason we keep losing. I give up !! Bills and Sabres can both leave this town. 4 superbowls, 2 stanley cups 3 eastern conference finals. I am sick of being other teams stepping stones. I am sick of losing to sub-par teams, especially at home. What jerk posted that west coast teams are 0-15 this season, NOT ANYMORE ...JERK! :(

Gentlemen....it starts at the top; starts at the very top. If anything is going to change, it HAS to start there. It's NOT the coaches...it's NOT the players...it's the philosophy of this franchise. Change that first, then the rest will follow.

And I bet if you just get behind the old coot, you can scare him to death. End this madness right away. Toronto Thundercunts here we come.

right now there is a pile of Bills merchandise in the rain on my lawn. Jerseys, hats, blankets, t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, boxers, banners and posters, oh yeah and one fat head. This team sucks top to bottom, inside out, front to back and further more no one is going to do anything about it. Until ralp dies that is and then this team is gone and then , maybe then they will win. I can't go another year of transition. 11 years since playoffs is enough my health can't take it anymore. I was almost hospitalized after the Miscall in Memphis. This city blows and the Gov't both local and state make sure I can't afford to leave. Misfortune is the only reason we keep losing. I give up !! Bills and Sabres can both leave this town. 4 superbowls, 2 stanley cups 3 eastern conference finals. I am sick of being other teams stepping stones. I am sick of losing to sub-par teams, especially at home. What jerk posted that west coast teams are 0-15 this season, NOT ANYMORE ...JERK! :(

Tell us how you feel man!

this loss isn't on the coaches. this is on the kicker and qb play.

we could have won 12-10.

our return game came on late, we didn't allow jack on D after the first drive, we had tons of yards, our line was blocking, our d line was destroying, we were in this game till the end.

the bottom line is we need at least ok qb play

In the rain? You're too kind. I just wiped my cat's ass with my shirt and she has diarrhea. (no offense, /dev/null). I will always be a fan of Buffalo teams but at the same time, I don't have to torture myself with watching a team that looks like a loaded diaper from a third world dumpster.

we could have won 12-10.

our return game came on late, we didn't allow jack on D after the first drive, we had tons of yards, our line was blocking, our d line was destroying, we were in this game till the end.

Well, if the Cleveland game is a good example I would ask why would we be in a position to only win by a fg against a team that I believe we are more talented than. Denney and Kelsay looked like all class DEs against this team, and our running game was fantastic, we could/should/(with a good coach) would have beaten them by more than 12-10.

we could have won 12-10.

Are you serious? We should've won 34-10, at least. :(