Cheats

I notice a lot of posts calling the Pats "the cheats". When do the Bills start cheating? Can I help?

No, thanks. Not worth it.I'd rather lose honorably than cheat like those a-holes. And just think, if we were like them we'd have to deal with all the bandagon moron fans, just like 90 percent of the current Pats* fans--you know, the folks who couldn't tell Andre Tippett from Andre 3000, or who honestly didn't know that the Pats* lost two SBs before 2001....

Yeah the Bills suck, and lose all big games, but there is at least one organization in football who are without question a more crappy team to cheer for. That of course being the cheaters who any body should be ashamed to call themselves a fan of that team.

I shall never be jealous of anything that team has. I'd rather have the losses that we have.

No, thanks. Not worth it.I'd rather lose honorably than cheat like those a-holes. And just think, if we were like them we'd have to deal with all the bandagon moron fans, just like 90 percent of the current Pats* fans--you know, the folks who couldn't tell Andre Tippett from Andre 3000, or who honestly didn't know that the Pats* lost two SBs before 2001....

I am not a Pats fan by any means, bandwagon or otherwise but I think we all know they would have beat the Jets that day with or without the "cheat. My point was more I wish the Bills whould show that kind of ruthless ambition rather then the aimless drifting they have been doing since Polian left.

I hate the Patriots for how they run up the score and illegally hit players without punishment, and seem to have the refs in their bankroll (wasnt called for a SINGLE holding call in 2007)...not for the illegal taping scandal. I wouldn't be incredibly surprised if every team hasn't dabbled in taping as it's a relatively easy thing to get away with (Pats were only caught because Mangini blew them in).

In other words, I hate the Pats but not because of the spying scandal like most people.

Happy?

Happy?

No, not at all--but that has to do with how the Bills played rather than the cheating scumbags and their obnoxious fans that were the topic of your original post.

I agree with the poster above about the refs and New England--wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to find out that they've been paying them for years. Not one bit--when you have so many late in the game, game changing garbage calls go one way it's got to be more than dumb luck, and when you're dealing with billionaires who don't like to lose anything goes.

Karma's coming to get all of them one by one--Charlie Weis's impending ouster being the most recent event--kind of like a slasher horror movie.....

Yeah the Bills suck, and lose all big games, but there is at least one organization in football who are without question a more crappy team to cheer for. That of course being the cheaters who any body should be ashamed to call themselves a fan of that team.

I shall never be jealous of anything that team has. I'd rather have the losses that we have.

Uh, OK. I'd take 3 SB rings.

"Cheating" can be defined in many ways. Laying down on the job, as the Bills seem to be doing, is no diffrent than using marked cards-your stealing someones money with out a gun. At lest the Pats gave their fans something for their "cheating".

Your team (your real team, I suspect, based on your join date) is getting their asses handed to them by the Steelers--happy?

I notice a lot of posts calling the Pats "the cheats". When do the Bills start cheating? Can I help?

Problem is that cheating successfully still requires competence. If someone with a time machine gave the Bills today's game tape yesterday, it still wouldn't help.

Your team (your real team, I suspect, based on your join date) is getting their asses handed to them by the Steelers--happy?

Join date? Who cares? My first game at the " stadium" [i dont know what it was called then-pre Rich] was 1974 Bills- Vikings. Vikings R.B. Chuck Forman hit in the eye by a snowball thrown from the stands-Viking fans call Bill fans "hoodlums". Playoffs same year Cowboys-Vikings at Minn. Viking "fan" whips whiskey bottle from stands and cold cocks ref. This is not stuff you find on the internet -I was there. Point is I have been a Bills fan long-long time and just wish Bills would show the kind of "win at any cost" drive the Pats do.

Join date? Who cares? My first game at the " stadium" [i dont know what it was called then-pre Rich] was 1974 Bills- Vikings. Vikings R.B. Chuck Forman hit in the eye by a snowball thrown from the stands-Viking fans call Bill fans "hoodlums". Playoffs same year Cowboys-Vikings at Minn. Viking "fan" whips whiskey bottle from stands and cold cocks ref. This is not stuff you find on the internet -I was there. Point is I have been a Bills fan long-long time and just wish Bills would show the kind of "win at any cost" drive the Pats do.

There was no pre Rich. The 1st game of the stadium in OP, it was called Rich Stadium - I was there :devil:

There was no "pre-Rich." The stadium's first name was Rich Stadium, and opened the year before your first game, in 1973.

I was at the Foreman game as well--now that was a COLD game. I still remember having to peel back the layers to take a pee in the men's room.....

PS Sorry about the slap there, Jim--I saw the join date and suspected a Pats* troll trying a new technique. If I'm wrong about that, my bad.

I was at the Foreman game as well--now that was a COLD game. I still remember having to peel back the layers to take a pee in the men's room.....

PS Sorry about the slap there, Jim--I saw the join date and suspected a Pats* troll trying a new technique. If I'm wrong about that, my bad.

Thanks for the apology - you must have been a real gentlman in those days if you actully went to the mens room-sometimes I felt like I was in a outdoor toilet

"Cheating" can be defined in many ways. Laying down on the job, as the Bills seem to be doing, is no diffrent than using marked cards-your stealing someones money with out a gun. At lest the Pats gave their fans something for their "cheating".

I got beat up on this post many times but I see some coming around to my idea-cant the Bills at lest ACT like their trying? "lets get this over with next year I am a UFA".

I hate the Patriots for how they run up the score and illegally hit players without punishment, and seem to have the refs in their bankroll (wasnt called for a SINGLE holding call in 2007)...not for the illegal taping scandal. I wouldn't be incredibly surprised if every team hasn't dabbled in taping as it's a relatively easy thing to get away with (Pats were only caught because Mangini blew them in).

In other words, I hate the Pats but not because of the spying scandal like most people.

I wish someone hated the Bills...

So they cheated en route to 18-1 last season? They're cheating again this year, too?

So they cheated en route to 18-1 last season? They're cheating again this year, too?

Personally, I think that what they got caught doing was the tip of the iceberg--there were many other reports out of NE over the years, including things like headsets going out at inopportune times (Marinelli and Del Rio reported that, for ex.) Check out the NYT article from May of this year that also quoted several members of the NFL Competition Cttee saying that it was really only one team (NE) that kept coming up in complaints of shady goings on over and over......