Why was Trent in the game in the 4th?

djh

Maybe the situation is worse than it appears between front office & JP.

to quote "Keep the Faith"

"Agree on #8. Trent was still running the ball and taking a hit well after it was over. Admire the intensity. My guess is that Jauron and JP can't stand each other. He won't put him in a game when Trent is struggling badly or when it's a blowout. "

Trent has a concussion already....take the dude out in the 4th. The Bills may need JP to contribute at some point this season.

Is Jauron a really bad coach or does Jauron really hate JP?

Lets not get overly excited here...Trent played a terrible D and looked good against it just like he has looked good against most terrible D's hes played. Against higher quality competition he looked bad. So, to make this guy Brady or Montanna again is a little premature.

Second, he was in the game because his confidence has been so rocked as of late that they wanted to get him some extra time in while he was having success to keep building on his confidence again. Rebuilding his confidence at this point was worth the risk of an injury is my guess as to why he was in there.

Plus, the offense as a whole had been struggling, which is why all the starters were in while the game was out of reach and why they kept passing even when they didnt need to.

Good move in my opininon as they needed the boost and practice

Should we have put Trent on IR after the concussion is the only appropriate question? Apparently, it takes 6-8 months to recover from.

???

The question was why is the starter (with medical issues) in the game in a blowout?