Watching the Giants/Cardinals game...

lemme guess...you wouldn't?

Without it being my money, I can't say for sure. It's easy to spend other people's money.

Donahoe had a clue? And Polian built one hell of a team in Indy, too.

Everyone thought TD had a clue when he was first hired. And Polian didn't do much in Carolina, save for one miracle season.

No one liked him when he first got the job.

They said he was too conservative.

Sound familiar?

Tom Coughlin Career Record: 93-83-0 (Regular Season) 4-6 (Postseason) 97-89-0 (Overall)

Dickie the J Career Record: 43-59-0 (Regular season) 0-1-0 (Postseason) 43-60-0 (Overall)

Good lord, why don't you enjoy a win for a day before you start whining like a wussie?

You don't know the JSP cycle by now? He starts believing this year is the year of the Bills, then it doesn't happen the way he expected, and he has angst the rest of the year.

I know it's just a dream with how cheap Ralphie is when it comes to head coaches, but damn would it be great to have a coach like Tom Coughlin. You know, a guy with a pulse...a guy who's fired up and ready to rock and roll. A guy that has his eam ready to go from the starting gun. How much better would this team be with a Coughlin in charge rather than Jauron?

I suppose it's a moot point, but it's worth thinking about IMO.

Oh come on until almost the end of last season they were ready to run him out of town. They had wanted his head on a platter for years there.