Strong comments about Lynch

marauderswr80

Coming from my step brothers grandfather whos 92 years old says to me "I dont ever recall a running back in my life time who runs harder then Lynch" he said maybe there was but he dont recall one that run that hard every play......kinda got the chills, this coming from a man I rarely speak to....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from my step brothers grandfather whos 92 years old says to me "I dont ever recall a running back in my life time who runs harder then Lynch" he said maybe there was but he dont recall one that run that hard every play......kinda got the chills, this coming from a man I rarely speak to....

:devil:

weren't you the one leading the BUSTMODE brigade 3-4 weeks ago?

He runs hard but he's not a very good runner.

Didn't you name your cat after Lynch?

Did he go on to say if FDR can turn this economy around?

give what a rest? calling someone out for doing a complete 180 in one month? the flip flopping that occurs on this board is simply pathetic.

We beat the friggen Chiefs................big deal. This team is far from a playoff contender. We have sucked the last 4-5 weeks, I don't blame anyone here for pointing the finger at certain players on the Buffalo Bills. Those certain players should be called out from time to time.

We beat the friggen Chiefs................big deal. This team is far from a playoff contender. We have sucked the last 4-5 weeks, I don't blame anyone here for pointing the finger at certain players on the Buffalo Bills. Those certain players should be called out from time to time.

Criticism of Lynch is somewhat valid if it said about his missing creases and cutback opportunities, but no one with a brain in their head can miss that Marshawn is one tough SOB.

Criticism of Lynch is somewhat valid if it said about his missing creases and cutback opportunities, but no one with a brain in their head can miss that Marshawn is one tough SOB.

He's tough alright. From what I've seen Fred Jackson is one hell of a RB himself. Jackson to me might even be the better man for the job.

He's tough alright. From what I've seen Fred Jackson is one hell of a RB himself. Jackson to me might even be the better man for the job.

At times, I might agree as I feel Jackson is one heck of a find. But, again, Marshawn's toughness is rare, extremely rare. He runs 30 lbs heavier than he is, consistently. Jackson, seems quicker which I like.

Right now, the one position on the Bills that we appear to be set at is the RB position, with two solid to excellent backs.

WHAT? Where do I even come close to mentioning ANYTHING about the Bills play the last 4 weeks?? This thread is about Lynch, and I thought it was interesting that the guy who started the thread was the one labeling him a BUST just 4 weeks ago. How the !@#$ you even come off turning it into something else is beyond me.