Call of Duty 5

Kingfish

Nope. Call me when the next Infinity Ward CoD comes out.

Honestly, the game (especially the multiplayer) feels like CoD 4 with WWII weapons. The menu, lobby, perks, leveling up - it is basically CoD 4.5, which isn't a bad thing.

Honestly, the game (especially the multiplayer) feels like CoD 4 with WWII weapons. The menu, lobby, perks, leveling up - it is basically CoD 4.5, which isn't a bad thing.

I'm beyond bored with WWII FPS's. Unless this offers something all the others don't, I'm just not interested.

I'm beyond bored with WWII FPS's. Unless this offers something all the others don't, I'm just not interested.

I dunno...I've been having fun burning up the Japanese with my flame thrower...I also enjoyed using the AAA against tanks...it's pretty cool game. Way better than COD2....even though it's the same war.

I dunno...I've been having fun burning up the Japanese with my flame thrower...I also enjoyed using the AAA against tanks...it's pretty cool game. Way better than COD2....even though it's the same war.

Can you use the flame thrower in online play?

Can you use the flame thrower in online play?

I haven't tried that yet...still involved in the solo...I've tried cooperative with my son, that's kinda cool. I'm not sure I'd be a big proponent of using it one line, since one hit to your tanks and you're toast...literally.

I haven't tried that yet...still involved in the solo...I've tried cooperative with my son, that's kinda cool. I'm not sure I'd be a big proponent of using it one line, since one hit to your tanks and you're toast...literally.

Don't think think so unless it is some secret perk

The Germans nicknamed our tanks 'Ronsons', because they lit the first time, every time.

The Germans nicknamed our tanks 'Ronsons', because they lit the first time, every time.

Nah, despite what is commonly and mistakenly stated it was the British who called Sherman's Ronsons (the Ronson lighter was a very popular lighter used in Britain at the time - Germans had their own brands).

The preferred German term was 'Tommy Cooker' (Tommy being the common slang term used to describe a British soldier, like a jarhead is a US marine).

Either way it was grim for the poor lads caught in one of them when they brewed up...

???

Played it for a few hours the other day on the 360.

Not a bad game at all, the weapons suck ass though and ammo is very hard to come by if you're playing in a difficult level.

Like one of the first responses I'm going to wait until COD 6 by infiinity ward to make another purchase.