lets review this losman disaster

TheKing

Ok what about the other experts outside of kiper?

What was Jaws saying about losman?

Not reading through three pages of reply's so apologies if this has been posted, Jaws thought he would have a better career that the 3 qb's that went ahead of him (manning, roth'berger, rivers)...said he played behind the worst offensive line ever assembled in college

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 7 or 8 in coverage aren't all deep. They give opponents a chance to clog up the whole field, including the short routes.

And yes, with minutes to throw, against the terrible teams, he threw some long ones. Where have they been lately, when we have been having trouble?

Didn't say the 7 or 8 were all deep. That would be simply stupid for any DC to try. They're always 2 deep, minimum. And looking at the Cleveland game, like many last year (Denver, Jax for example) they are often times 3 deep. But I digress. The point is that our passing success earlier on (not just in the last two minutes of games BTW), combined with our inability to run the ball, caused teams to drop more players into pass coverage as they DARED us to run. Until we started running and finding our backs on swing passes like the other night, we couldn't have any success.

That said, we had a few opportunities the other night. Cleveland HAD TO adjust because Lynch and Jackson were killing them. Edwards, having lost his confidence, either didn't see, refused to throw, or waited and waited until his receivers found even MORE seperation. In any case, he missed the opportunities to really make Cleveland pay.

As for where they've been lately? They've all been inside Trent's head. It's obvious he's pressing. He'll either be a better QB for having gone through it or not. We'll see.

GO BILLS!!!

Ha ha ha ha. As I read through the thread, the pattern becomes clear, and it's pretty funny.

The King: He's a disaster.

replies: some agreeing and some disagreeing

The King: If you disagree, just explain why

replies: several explanations

The King: See, nobody is explaining why.

replies: several more explanations

The King: All I ask is that if you disagree, you just explain why

replies: yet more explanations

The King: Nobody can explain why

ad infinitum

The King has no clothes. I'm out of this thread.

No one invited you into this thread.

All I have heard so far is that it's all the falt of the many coaches.

Every single coach we had was a bum and none of it was Losman's fault.

That is nonsense .

I'm not accepting nonsense, I'm looking for rational answers not weak transparent excuses.

Didn't say the 7 or 8 were all deep. That would be simply stupid for any DC to try. They're always 2 deep, minimum. And looking at the Cleveland game, like many last year (Denver, Jax for example) they are often times 3 deep. But I digress. The point is that our passing success earlier on (not just in the last two minutes of games BTW), combined with our inability to run the ball, caused teams to drop more players into pass coverage as they DARED us to run. Until we started running and finding our backs on swing passes like the other night, we couldn't have any success.

That said, we had a few opportunities the other night. Cleveland HAD TO adjust because Lynch and Jackson were killing them. Edwards, having lost his confidence, either didn't see, refused to throw, or waited and waited until his receivers found even MORE seperation. In any case, he missed the opportunities to really make Cleveland pay.

As for where they've been lately? They've all been inside Trent's head. It's obvious he's pressing. He'll either be a better QB for having gone through it or not. We'll see.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm taking the NOT on this bet.

hello King, welcome to ignore

Those of us involved with reviewing this disaster don't care.

No one invited you into the thread.

I didn't and no one else did.

And I doubt that anyone cares who you put on ignore.

I know that I don't.

So leave, we won't miss a beat.

Those of us involved with reviewing this disaster don't care.

No one invited you into the thread.

I didn't and no one else did.

And I doubt that anyone cares who you put on ignore.

I know that I don't.

So leave, we won't miss a beat.

Umm, this is a public message board dude. Nobody has to be invited into a thread. Send PMs if you don't want anyone and everyone responding.

Those who don't study history are sentenced to repeat it.

Yeah, and that statement would make sense if the members of twobillsdrive were the ones drafting. Of course, it's the front office's job to dwell on the pick to make sure they don't make similar mistakes with another QB, but we as fans have no responsibility to study Losman.

Umm, this is a public message board dude. Nobody has to be invited into a thread. Send PMs if you don't want anyone and everyone responding.

Wow i guess you got confused.

He was announcing that he was leaving the thread.

Why announce it, just get out.

Is he starving for attention?

Who gives a damn?

I don't , do you?

Who needs him in my thread , I didn't ask for him to be here, did you?

Yeah, and that statement would make sense if the members of twobillsdrive were the ones drafting. Of course, it's the front office's job to dwell on the pick to make sure they don't make similar mistakes with another QB, but we as fans have no responsibility to study Losman.

That is not what I meant.

We obviously have no control over who they draft.

But fans can certainly control their overzealousness for a particular player and learn to allow all opinions without getting hostile and vulgar.

Would you be pleased to see another episode of an over-the-top fan club forming up and coming out of the woodwork the next time the Bills draft a bum like Losman ?

Fans should learn from this so that next time they won't get so obnoxious with other fans , in their eagerness to attach their noses to a player's ###.

Next time we could see fans being a little more rational if they in fact learn to use their brains.

In the end all their name calling and hostility went for naught because Losman busted anyways.

Some of the most hard core losman fanboys are still kicking and screaming and throwing insults around, but December 29th will be BlueBird Day whether they like it or not.

Not reading through three pages of reply's so apologies if this has been posted, Jaws thought he would have a better career that the 3 qb's that went ahead of him (manning, roth'berger, rivers)...said he played behind the worst offensive line ever assembled in college

Most of us were suprised to see that Jaws was so far off the mark on Losman.

Ha ha ha ha. As I read through the thread, the pattern becomes clear, and it's pretty funny.

The King: He's a disaster.

replies: some agreeing and some disagreeing

The King: If you disagree, just explain why

replies: several explanations

The King: See, nobody is explaining why.

replies: several more explanations

The King: All I ask is that if you disagree, you just explain why

replies: yet more explanations

The King: Nobody can explain why

ad infinitum

The King has no clothes. I'm out of this thread.

Agree waste of reading time.