Face it..... Trent doesn't like cold weather

djh

Sad to say, but I fully agree... Trent came out of the tunnel pregame with his hands in his warmers and looked like he was freezing already. meanwhile Brady came out sleevless and smiling. The guy needs to put on some weight IE mighty taco or dunkin doughnuts style, or figure out a way to keep his hands warm.

He just needs to be taught how to deal with it, the cold weather. Like my post above... He is clueless and may be taking advice from the wrong dudes (hand muff worn backwards for a QB at first).

It is a fact, cold weather tolerance is built... Look at what Bud Grant would do. The more you are exposed to it the more tolerant you become... Heck it is 29 degrees out here and I am running around with a t-shirt and hoody... A month ago it would have been cold... Come January and if the temp gets to 50... It will feel like summer!

He just needs to be taught how to deal with it, the cold weather. Like my post above... He is clueless and may be taking advice from the wrong dudes (hand muff worn backwards for a QB at first).

It is a fact, cold weather tolerance is built... Look at what Bud Grant would do. The more you are exposed to it the more tolerant you become... Heck it is 29 degrees out here and I am running around with a t-shirt and hoody... A month ago it would have been cold... Come January and if the temp gets to 50... It will feel like summer!

The handmuff worn backwards was entirely too comical. ;) He did seem distracted and mystified trying to figure out how to twist his arms around and into the backwards muff. I also noticed that every time there was a break in the action he got bundled up in his overcoat.

Wonder how his silver Lexus did on the ice after the game? :lol:

Did he leave it running so as to keep it warm? ;)

How do you build tolerance when you avoid the cold at every chance you get? Trent can't get out of Buffalo fast enough @ the end of the season & doesn't come back until it warms up.

Wonder how his silver Lexus did on the ice after the game? :lol:

Fine. It has heated leather seats!

;)

Me... I find it disgusting! :(

I never thought about that feature till it came with our new car... Now the wife and two kidlets reach for that switch the minute their rosy butts hit the bolster! Makes me sick with disgust! ;)

How do you build tolerance when you avoid the cold at every chance you get? Trent can't get out of Buffalo fast enough @ the end of the season & doesn't come back until it warms up.

lets pray for warm weather this weekend......or if its cold, that Jauron has the sack to put JP in.

To be fair to Trent I don't really think he sucks any more when it is cold. He sucks equally or maybe slightly more.

The problem with the cold is the gloves, the sleeves, the hand warmer, the whining and all the other junk that distracts from the game for the other players.

I don't agree about the future part....maybe just 2009. TE cant get it done in cold weather.

What about the present? Lets win today!!!

Screw today. We aren't going to the playoffs this year. So you build for next year.

And not liking cold weather is not the same as not being able to get it done in cold weather. Trent has yet to prove that he can get it done in snow and wind. But I'm not the least bit worried about the cold itself.

Trent has made it known that he doesn't do well in this climate.....and he is currently having major struggles. JP has struggled with the Bills & made it clear he's not coming back next year.

His arm & his play has proven that he can no QB in Buffalo in November & December. Therefore, T.Edwards is NOT the future for the Buffalo Bills......lets deal with it.

JP is definitely not the answer in Buffalo as well.....he is gone after this season. But, JP is currently a member of the Buffalo Bills. Love or hate him, JP looks like a better solution at the current time... don't take it personal.

Lets all pull for the Bills to win...... the hell with JP & TE kool aid drinkers.

We're not going to like the production from any QB with this head coach.

I dont think cold weather is the cause for his substandard play the last 4 weeks. It wasn't too cold in Miami when he stunk the joint up. In fact, it was rather warm in Buffalo against the Jets too. His problem I believe (and so does he) is adjusting to defenses.

But we've got Jauron who won't adjust his shorts if they're riding up on him, and another OC-in-training who's been a lifelong backup and QB coach. Until they find a way to beat or adjust to the radical and innovative defensive schemes (yes, that was sarcasm) the past four teams have used against them then they'll never win another game. You can almost make up the KC headlines for this week..."The much-maligned KC defense looks to turn it around at home this week against an offensively inept Buffalo Bills team."

Doesn't Kurt Warner wear gloves in Arizona?

Am I wrong about that?

The gloves thing is getting to be a lot like Wade not wearing a headset while he was here.

Headsets, gloves, headbands, beards. THIS is what Bills fans focus on.

Maybe the SHOULD move out of the city.

I dont think cold weather is the cause for his substandard play the last 4 weeks. It wasn't too cold in Miami when he stunk the joint up. In fact, it was rather warm in Buffalo against the Jets too. His problem I believe (and so does he) is adjusting to defenses.

Shut up. It was COLD in Miami.

I agree...or would go as far as to say that defenses find it easy to adjust to the way he plays.

It was cold, damp, and either rainy or snowing in a couple of games Edwards played well in last year- the win in Washington, and the home game against Miami in December.

He happened to go 33-59 for 422 yards, 4 TDs and 0 picks in those games. They weren't the worst weather games imaginable, but the conditions in both were worse than on Monday night and he did fine.