Jauron is a TOOL.......

marauderswr80

Straight from the horses asses mouth " Certainly we want to be 10-0, but right now we are 5-5 and we will take it"

Nice winning attitude you lame duck. Go find another job else where

He says that same damn thing every week. Well, he changes the number.

It's like Willams when he would say "we need to execute better".

It's just coach-speak when they don't really want to address anything specifically, or can't.

It's just coach-speak when they don't really want to address anything specifically, or can't.

exactly

That's why I say we need a Jim Mora at least the press conferences are entertaining.

He seriously said that? Good God.

I suppose it's not surprising; after all, we're .500 right now and Jauron's career record is 52-67. To be even through 10 games is a step up for his horrible coaching career.

and without his ONLY winning season of his career, that lucky 13-3 season where they crashed out of the playoffs he is 39-64

Any way you look at it he's a complete waste. We need someone in here but I just don't know who. Cowher I guess would be cool. But I sure don't miss seeing him on the sideline every other minute. I guess if he's your coach then it would be nice. I watched the 1985 Bears season on the NFL network the other day and man to have a guy like Ditka would be great. His press conferences were great he was crazy on the sidelines and his players loved playing for him and Buddy Ryan coaching that defense man o man. That would be the cat's ass I mean in their prime not after Ditka went off the deep end when he went to New Orleans and traded their draft away for Ricky. Oh well.

What would be cool is having the great players from the super bowl run come in and take over the team like Thurman Thomas Head Coach, Jim Kelly Offensive coordinator, Darryl Talley Defensive cooridinator. Just for an example

Now I'm delirious

Straight from the horses asses mouth " Certainly we want to be 10-0, but right now we are 5-5 and we will take it"

Nice winning attitude you lame duck. Go find another job else where

What Dick really meant to say was, "Certainly we want to be 10-0, but right now we are 5-5 and we will take it because I am a horrible game-day coach, a horrible motivator because I have no human emotions, and a horrible interview because I am void of any type of personality."

Greggo was a pioneer. He was the first to say "we'll have to look at the tape and correct those mistakes" Now everyone uses that bull spit line. I even heard Trent Edwards use it last night! :thumbdown:

What Dick really meant to say was, "Certainly we want to be 10-0, but right now we are 5-5 and we will take it because I am a horrible game-day coach, a horrible motivator because I have no human emotions, and a horrible interview because I am void of any type of personality."

Dick Jauron=Dr. Spock minus vulcan ears

Dick Jauron=Dr. Spock minus vulcan ears
That's an insult to Spock.

Knowing Lindell's career % from over 45 yards, it's completely illogical to call those 3 running plays at the end of the game, especially when you have plenty of time for the coaches to discuss what play to call with Cleveland taking timeouts.

And that's just one example.

Any way you look at it he's a complete waste. We need someone in here but I just don't know who. Cowher I guess would be cool. But I sure don't miss seeing him on the sideline every other minute. I guess if he's your coach then it would be nice. I watched the 1985 Bears season on the NFL network the other day and man to have a guy like Ditka would be great. His press conferences were great he was crazy on the sidelines and his players loved playing for him and Buddy Ryan coaching that defense man o man. That would be the cat's ass I mean in their prime not after Ditka went off the deep end when he went to New Orleans and traded their draft away for Ricky. Oh well.

What would be cool is having the great players from the super bowl run come in and take over the team like Thurman Thomas Head Coach, Jim Kelly Offensive coordinator, Darryl Talley Defensive cooridinator. Just for an example

Now I'm delirious

It would never happen. Cowher would cost some money to get. We don't spend money on coaches. Bargain basement guys only.