Change You Can Bullieve In

Chef Jim

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/15/us/polit...&ei=5087%0A

Please share your proof that any of these people are using their position on the Obama transition team to benefit a special interest that they are currently a paid lobbyist for (without resorting to the typical DC Tom talking points please).

It's what they do dipshiit.

Ah...so their days of setting the agenda are NOT over. And yet, you think this somehow proves that they are.

I'm still waiting. I'll even help you formulate the sentence- Obama has hired Person A to his transition team who is a paid lobbyist of Special Interest B and Person A has subsequently used his authority to benefit Special Interest B in the following ways... - It's really not that hard.

So, Rahm Emanual and the guy nominated for AG, they represent (A) Change..with that capital C; (B) A reprise of Clinton appointees; © The tip of that smoky back room iceberg; (D) Washington with a capital W as it always will be.

That 20th Century philosopher, Aretha Franklin, said it best: Who's zoomin' who?"

Technically, they're not working in "his White House", since he's not the President. He's the President-elect, which is kind-of an important distinction to anyone without "stupid" in their name.

I never said they are currently working there Sherlock. Technically you are lying if you think they won't be working in the White House come game time. Just because he's elect doesn't mean he can't prep a staff to work there and one can't make arguments based on Emmanuel, or anyone else that's he's hiring to work in "his White House".

Do you realize every time you point out my name on some illogical point you make yourself look more like someone who is "stupid"? How are you doing with that rebuttal on Article 8 Constitutional Law after saying there wasn't a law and then pretend I'm at fault? :thumbdown:

Was Obama's "outsider" campaign BS? Ya, so what? What this country needs is a really good politician. Lincoln was an incredibly great politician and he had to be.

This country needs a good politician?? Do you know the difference between a politician and a stateman?

You folks get what you deserve.