I feel for you guys.

RRR

Hello, there. I watched the game tonight and can understand your pain.

Watching Wide Right again and having the announcers repeat it over and over must have been like a dagger through the heart. I don't know if it was worse than the real Wide Right or the Music City Miracle, which was also referenced in the telecast, but losing on your home turf on MNF to a scrub team like Cleveland when you FINALLY get 100+ yards out of Lynch....that's gotta hurt.

I feel for you. Truly.

GO BUCS!

I don't feel anything after a loss.

The game is over, and I'm over it as soon as the game is over, in fact even before it starts.

It's no big deal to me at all.

I enjoy commenting on what happens but I'm not emotionally attached to it in that way.

Hello, there. I watched the game tonight and can understand your pain.

Watching Wide Right again and having the announcers repeat it over and over must have been like a dagger through the heart. I don't know if it was worse than the real Wide Right or the Music City Miracle, which was also referenced in the telecast, but losing on your home turf on MNF to a scrub team like Cleveland when you FINALLY get 100+ yards out of Lynch....that's gotta hurt.

I feel for you. Truly.

GO BUCS!

Thanks. I honestly didn't hear the announcers repeating wide right. I was just too devastated and the kick just kept (and keeps) playing over and over again in my mind.

Oh, they sure repeated it alright. At least 10 times in 60 seconds. Thanks, Bucs fan. That WAS classless of ESPN.

Doesn't bother me, I'm a Bills fan and I was thinking same thing. But I was also thinking it was coaches fault for making it 47 yards when they had the opportunity to get more and instead went into "secure mode" as if it were from the 12 yard line.

Oh, they sure repeated it alright. At least 10 times in 60 seconds. Thanks, Bucs fan. That WAS classless of ESPN.

Personally, I despise nearly all sports analysts, broadcasters and so-called "experts". I find them all usually a bunch of blow-hards that love to hear themselves talk.

I know a bunch of Bills fans out here, as a lot of them drink at my local watering hole. I lost a few bucks on the Bills in a couple of their Super Bowl losses. Personally, I think they deserve better than what they get because I feel that Ralph Wilson is a class act, though skewing this board tells me that several Bills fans don't share my sentiment on that.

I'd like to say "someday", but I've been telling a lot of my Bills fan buddies that for several years now...LOL. Nobody wants to hear it anymore!

Anyways, sorry if my posting here is trolling.

Doesn't bother me, I'm a Bills fan and I was thinking same thing. But I was also thinking it was coaches fault for making it 47 yards when they had the opportunity to get more and instead went into "secure mode" as if it were from the 12 yard line.

I know it seems easy to blame the coaching there, and to some extent I can't blame you for doing so.

But, in that particular case, with the game on the line, did you REALLY trust Trent Edwards NOT to throw a game-ending interception? I couldn't blame them for not throwing it there, especially when Lindell (who happens to be my fantasy kicker) is usually very clutch.

Just my $.02

I totally agree...they acted like 47 yards was nothing and they didnt need to be any closer...I wouldnt have wanted them to throw 20 yard+ bombs but atleast try to get 10 - 15 yards closer in 2 tries....But I can also understand they didnt want to turn the ball over with 30 sec left when your in "FG range"