Level-headed response to the game

justnzane

The only thing a true Bills Fan should be feeling right now is disgust and directing towards Jauron would

only be proper...

Edwards again sucked (4 games in a row folks), yet at least he was out there. That dip Jauron, the stinking IVY Leaguer, yet

again outsmarted himself, the Bills, us Fans....

No one would have thought he wasn't going to push for another 10 yards, no one that is except the Ivy League Genius himself. Must have gone to the same school as all those "bankers" who really screwed the pouch too.

There is a difference between blindly accepting mediocrity and saying that the team should f---in move. One is being a fan, the other is saying "I can't cheer for my team because they lose"

A real fan would put a paper bag over their head than talk about moving the team

Yeah and it's minutes after a ridiculously heart-breaking loss. I think people might just be a little emotional at this point and saying things they don't mean.

Yeah and it's minutes after a ridiculously heart-breaking loss. I think people might just be a little emotional at this point and saying things they don't mean.

Still, a real fan should never, ever say that sh--.

Now, I am at least being cool enough to say that we shouldn't shitcan the guy right away.

I think most of us are up cuz we are so sick to our stomachs that we can't sleep.

Ok, you have a QB that struggled all night, and you are driving deep. Now, conventional wisdom is to not take the risk and shatter his confidence. Now, I am not the biggest Jauron fan. But I am going to stand by his decision. Think about it, no matter how the Bills lost tonite Jauron was going to take a good deal of the heat. By losing this way, it is at least better than Edwards getting picked for the 20th time of the nite.

As for the jackasses that are talking about the team moving: !@#$ Off!!! If you can't stick by the team, through thick or thin, go cheer for the Pets*, Dolfelons, Clots.

Lets look forward to the Chefs game and hope for the team to get healthier.

-justn

Been a Bills fan longer that your life has been kicking A$$ho!e so don't give me that "stand by your love" BU!!$H!T.

You're an idiot that is sucked into this Bills crap just like the country was sucked into the nobama crap.

What makes you think the Bills will do anything the rest of the year? Your crystal ball say anything fool?

"Time to put away silly things"...like the Bills.

After 49 years of this crap, I've had it. Six good years out of 49 with 4 of them falling short of a Super Bowl Chanpionship. All the rest of the years have been heart wrenching & frustrating. It's now over.

I was going to mail all my Bills stuff to the main office when the move to Toronto...and don't bet they won't...it's coming sooner than you think. Instead, I'll toss it in the trash tomorrow and polute the dump. It'll be in good company...a lot of jag fans did the same thing today and they don't have the history the Bills have...Thank God...it'll save a lot of heart attacks.

Maybe it's time to pick up golf again...at least I can ENJOY a beer after a round.

The Bills have to play to WIN. Settling for a long field goal makes no sense. If you notice Cleveland kept throwing with their 2 game starting qb. You make teams stop you not stop yourself. Even if he makes it with a decent return the still have a shot. If you attempt to gain a first down and get closer, then a field goal is truly game over. Over the last few years we should know

that being conservative is not going to win us games.

Been a Bills fan longer that your life has been kicking A$$ho!e so don't give me that "stand by your love" BU!!$H!T.

You're an idiot that is sucked into this Bills crap just like the country was sucked into the nobama crap.

What makes you think the Bills will do anything the rest of the year? Your crystal ball say anything fool?

"Time to put away silly things"...like the Bills.

After 49 years of this crap, I've had it. Six good years out of 49 with 4 of them falling short of a Super Bowl Chanpionship. All the rest of the years have been heart wrenching & frustrating. It's now over.

I was going to mail all my Bills stuff to the main office when the move to Toronto...and don't bet they won't...it's coming sooner than you think. Instead, I'll toss it in the trash tomorrow and polute the dump. It'll be in good company...a lot of jag fans did the same thing today and they don't have the history the Bills have...Thank God...it'll save a lot of heart attacks.

Maybe it's time to pick up golf again...at least I can ENJOY a beer after a round.

uh huh, see you sunday for the chefs game

By running it, Jauron forced Crennel to waste his T.O.'s. Had Lindell made it, It would have force Quinn to go 50 yards in 30 seconds w/o timeouts.

Hindsight is 20-20, now if that kick goes through, then no one is complaining......

I would be......and I'm sure every Bills fan who was watching 3 runs in a row from that position would be complaining also. It was an unfathomable move regardless of the win/loss.

The Bills have to play to WIN. Settling for a long field goal makes no sense. If you notice Cleveland kept throwing with their 2 game starting qb. You make teams stop you not stop yourself. Even if he makes it with a decent return the still have a shot. If you attempt to gain a first down and get closer, then a field goal is truly game over. Over the last few years we should know

that being conservative is not going to win us games.

In general, I would agree with this post. Now, you have a fragile QB with a injured psyche against a confident coddled QB. I'd bet 99% of the time the coddled QB would win. With that fragile QB playing like crap, who knows what would have happened next?

I can't defend Edwards' play tonight but it looked like his lights were back on when crunch time rolled around. He never got a chance to redeem himself and the coaching staff is to blame for that.

Not only that, if you call running plays, then run the ball to the right hash marker were every freaking right footer kicker would want it. Instead they call a play to run left?

uh huh, see you sunday for the chefs game

No...that's not going to happen.

I thought I had enough of this Bills crap after last years Dallas game...

It's over...tomorrow my Bills stuff is heading to the goodwill. Maybe they can help someone with that stuff.

I'll keep my Kelly shirt and my Bills helmet.

The rest...FLUSH-O-MATIC.

I can now bet against the Bills in our football pool. That'll give me a certain win every week.

ESPECIALLY AFTER THEY MPOVE TO TORONTO!!!

By running it, Jauron forced Crennel to waste his T.O.'s. Had Lindell made it, It would have force Quinn to go 50 yards in 30 seconds w/o timeouts.

Hindsight is 20-20, now if that kick goes through, then no one is complaining. He had two options: Go with the QB that was playing like sh-- most of the game, or give the kicker a chance with a slightly long FG into the wind. Given the way the game was playing out, I can't fault DJ for that game.

Seeing as how their kicker just drilled a 56 yarder, you're assuming their average field position would've been their own 10 yard line when you make your "50 yards' estimation? :thumbsup:

You can argue that the OC calls the plays but you can't dispute that the head coach helps with the general direction of the offense and its decisions.

For example, its 3rd down and 6 but the yardage and the game situation calls for us going for it on 4th here so maybe we run on 3rd and long which they arent expecting. Lets say we don't get the first down but we get some decent yardage because they were playing pass (as they should on 3rd and long) and their LB's dropped into coverage a bit too much so now its 4th and 2 and we have already called in the play so they can't change personnel and now OUR side dictates the play based on the coverage they are forced to go with. The QB has the defense guessing, and calls the play that HE wants to run.

That's how Turk Shonert or any OC wants to run their offense. So let him try.

Let him run 3 reverses to Roscoe, or call quick shovel passes to Freddie Jackson, or the short inside draws to Marshawn on the 3rd and long when they only have 3 in the box (like most of tonite) Jauron is smart and calm, but in his playoff years he did it with a defense that was far better than the way Buffalo has been playing lately. (although you have to admit it was fun to watch Stroud dominate tonite)

Our head coach should take a page from Bobby April's playbook: sometimes you have to gamble to win. We should play to win and never play to NOT lose. If the wildcat offensive works then you run it and run it and run it until it fails you more than once. After the Royal catch at the 30 they got too conservative, playing not to lose again.

And we lost.

I'm not saying change the coach, I'm just suggesting that the coach change a bit. You played at home against a very weak secondary and you never called a play for your QB to throw more than 15 yards, even though we all could see that our OL held up well in pass protection. Were you afraid of Trent throwing more picks? Being sheepish is not how we break a three game losing streak Dick. You break it by trying to win the game and by being aggressive and allowing your offense to dictate the plays based on the matchups and the coverage.

The Welker challenge blunder last week was huge Dick, even my 9 year old saw it before you did from our couch. It may have cost us the game, but against Cleveland you got too conservative again and put Lindell in front of a kick that was too far for him to make tonite. You seemed afraid to throw against a team that was about to be 3-7 with one more ten yard pass. But you didn't trust your boys and now we are a mediocre 500 team.

It's hard to criticize a guy who knows 1000 times more about football than I ever will, but once in awhile I feel like he doesn't have what my old high school coach used to call "a knack for the W's" Most kids thought that W meant WINS, but some of us thought that old perverted bastard meant "WOMEN". Either way I hope our head coach learns from this. He may have cost us a few games this year and boy that means a whole in the big picture.

Great job tonite Freddy, Marshawn, Jason, Terrence, Jabari and Marcus. Let's rest up and beat the Chiefs on this short week. And someone tell Whit that just the idea of playing with a separated shoulder is too wickedly painful for any of us to watch. We love the dedication there Buckeye, but do us all a favor and sit it out until you can deliver the hits that Scott is laying out these days. See you in a few weeks Donte.

I can't defend Edwards' play tonight but it looked like his lights were back on when crunch time rolled around. He never got a chance to redeem himself and the coaching staff is to blame for that.

Not only that, if you call running plays, then run the ball to the right hash marker were every freaking right footer kicker would want it. Instead they call a play to run left?

I disagree. Most of Lindell's kicks have a bit of a "draw" (golf term) with the ball moving from right to left. Generally speaking, that's a much easier kick to make from the left. Assuming the ball is going to "draw", it seems like it would be much easier to pick out your aiming point from the left side vs. the right.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Jauron used essentially the exact same strategy in the Raiders game earlier this season. The difference in that game was those 3 runs after the two minute warning gained about 20 yards, making the kick much more probable.

......Another thing to keep in mind is that Jauron used essentially the exact same strategy in the Raiders game earlier this season. The difference in that game was those 3 runs after the two minute warning gained about 20 yards, making the kick much more probable.

Totally different.......on multiple levels.

If the QB can't shake off a bad outing to lead the team on a winning drive he's not the QB I want for this team. And the truth is, by running the ball 3 times after that NICE pass to Royal, Jauron deprived Edwards of the chance to redeem himself.

I'm sorry, I seriously can't believe that there is ANYONE willing to offer up a defense of that.

BINGO