Things I had better see tonight.

Quester74

I want to see a complete turn around in offense, that includes:

1) Marshawn run the rock 25 times and 5 yards per carry.

2) Screen plays, draw plays, trap plays, and even half back option pass.

3) No offensive turnover.

4) Get Hardy and Fine involve with passing game.

Defensively, I want pressure and a lot of them. Dail in exotic blitzes. Shut down the run! I want to see Stroud totally dominates the Brown offensive line. I want to see Lewis with less than 3 yards per rush. I want to see turn over on defense.

I want to see we control the pace of the game and win the field position game. I want to see the Bills control the clock and win the time of possession. I want the Bills to win the game convincingly. I want this game to be the first win of the ten game winning streak.

I would LOVE to see the Bills o-line play with such intense brutality......that the Browns refuse to take the field for the second half and forfeit the game because all the Browns d-line and linebackers are traumatized. :unsure:

Then, to fill the rest of the scheduled broadcast time.... several weeping trembling Browns are interviewd to explain their extreme pain and anguish from the sudden emergence of the Bills o-line! B-)

Excerpt from http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/sto...e=conraddobler:

"And this is the Conrad Dobler who, with a few well-placed fists to the solar plexus, once made an opponent actually break down, right there on the football field, and start to cry. "Only time I've seen that," says his former linemate Tom Banks."

Yep, that's what I want to see tonight. I want to see some Browns players in tears from taking a beating by Buffalo. Buffalo has yet to physically pound a team. I think it's time.