What happened to Spencer Johnson?

bills44

haven't even heard the guy's name over the past couple of weeks. Wasn't he billed as a guy who could play DE as well as DT? If so, why haven't Fewell and Jauron given him some snaps at DE? Could he be any worse than Kelsay and Denney?

Yes he could,and you dont hear his name cause he's generally being pushed off the screen, or on his back. He's played quite a bit. He isn't doing much of anything.

Yes he could,and you dont hear his name cause he's generally being pushed off the screen, or on his back. He's played quite a bit. He isn't doing much of anything.

isn't it amazing how all these players we get in free agency seem to play great in other cities, but not here? Johnson was pretty good for Minnesota---Dockery was considered one of the best run blocking guards in the NFL with Washington---the list just goes on and on....

isn't it amazing how all these players we get in free agency seem to play great in other cities, but not here? Johnson was pretty good for Minnesota---Dockery was considered one of the best run blocking guards in the NFL with Washington---the list just goes on and on....

We're all waiting...

Oh wait, your list ends there.

Ryan Lindell

Sam Adams

London Fletcher

TKO

Larry Centers

Sam Gash

Bryce Paup

Chris Spielman

Steve Christie

James Lofton

Steve Tasker

How are Walker, Mitchell & Stroud going?

It truly is amazing.

Ryan Lindell

Sam Adams

London Fletcher

TKO

Larry Centers

Sam Gash

Bryce Paup

Chris Spielman

Steve Christie

James Lofton

Steve Tasker

How are Walker, Mitchell & Stroud going?

It truly is amazing.

Tasker should be a HOF

Mitchell and Stroud are doing just fine

And whats your problem with Lindell?

Tasker should be a HOF

Mitchell and Stroud are doing just fine

And whats your problem with Lindell?

That's the second time you've missed my(what I consider obvious) sarcasm......Lindell was a very good FA pickup for us.

That was a list of some good FAs we have brought in.....implying that to B word and moan and try and put across that we only ever get duds in FA acquisitions is a joke.

That's the second time you've missed my(what I consider obvious) sarcasm......Lindell was a very good FA pickup for us.

That was a list of some good FAs we have brought in.....implying that to B word and moan and try and put across that we only ever get duds in FA acquisitions is a joke.

I gotcha, I didn't read the whole list and I just figured you were being a dumbass.

"Dockery was considered one of the best run blocking guards in the NFL with WAshington" ????? You must have read the John Guy scouting report. :rolleyes: He also said Larry Tripplett was a prototypical Cover 2 DT. :D

What's wrong with the defense? :rolleyes: Our defensive front 7 is woefully under talented

IMO- our sack drought is excusable considering the low number of scoring drives surrendered by the defense. I agree that if the offense was performing better the rub on the defense would be: "wouldn't it be nice if we could..." instead of "we're all doomed because we can't..."