I wonder if kerry will say that he is sorry

I know, I know....wishful thinking. But if those who want the prez to say he made mistakes for every little thing stay true to their word then they must want to see their boy do the same as well.

You may be asking what am I talking about, well its just that little thingy about the 380 tons of explosives missing that kerry jumped on this morning, and ripped GWB's head off, and called it another incompitant act, by an incompitant president. He even made refrence to the fact that these explosives have possibly killed some of our troops.

Well, that what happens when your campiagn is run on each days news (typically what those who are bejind do). You get caught with your pants down. Even more so when your source is the NYT. Thats laughable in and of itself, but hey, these are kerrys guys.

Well later in the day, after most of kerrys supporters have gone to bed feeling all fuzzy, NBC News broke a story that those explosives in question.....all 380 tons of them........were gone over 18 months ago. Umm, thats before our troops even got there.

So I ask, will kerry say he is sorry? Will he say that he made a mistake??? Will he say that is source of the information was bad? Aww, come on...this is kerry, he will turn this around and make like it never happened, or that it is just some wascally republican plot to make GWB look better. yea, even though it was NBC who broke the story.

See ya johnny....your credibility just took a HUGE shot. When its all over...both you and the NYT can cry on eachothers shoulder........you deserve eachother.

Sure he'll apologize the same time Bush admits he made a mistake - any mistake -ever. You see Kerry knows, as does everyone who can read (something other than Drudge) that those materials were under guard UNTIL THE US INVADED.

At that time, remember, the Administration warned people who could to get the hell out of the country. So, the guardians did, assuming - quite wrongly - that the geniuses in Washington, who knew about this stuff, would immediately move to secure it.

Oops. Someone forgot.

There is an apology due alright but not from Kerry, at least not for this.

Can you provide your source please?

Just went on the MSNBC website and their lead story contained:

"At the Pentagon, an official who monitors developments in Iraq said U.S.-led coalition troops had searched Al-Qaqaa in the immediate aftermath of the March 2003 invasion and confirmed that the explosives, which had been under IAEA seal since 1991, were intact. The site was not secured by U.S. forces, the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity."

This directly contradicts the story you are referencing; plainly stating that the pentagon believes that the stockpile was intact when we arrived (and subsequently blundered away.) Do you have a link?

Well later in the day, after most of kerrys supporters have gone to bed feeling all fuzzy, NBC News broke a story that those explosives in question.....all 380 tons of them........were gone over 18 months ago. Umm, thats before our troops even got there.

85634[/snapback]

You are calling out Kerry in regards to "missing" weapons in Iraq? Now THAT is funny! LOL!

You are calling out Kerry in regards to "missing" weapons in Iraq? Now THAT is funny! LOL!

86347[/snapback]

hey, please take your meds and get it right pal. I am not calling kerry out for the missing explosives. I am calling him out for taking hot off the press news headlines (well news headlines from the NYT's) and making that the centerpiece of his wild and crazy rants yesterday. The things that he said about the president and the administration based on these crazy charges should be held up to account.

really you have to do a better job of reading and comprehension. Too bad the no child left behind program missed your graduating class.

I know, I know....wishful thinking. But if those who want the prez to say he made mistakes for every little thing stay true to their word then they must want to see their boy do the same as well.

You may be asking what am I talking about, well its just that little thingy about the 380 tons of explosives missing that kerry jumped on this morning, and ripped GWB's head off, and called it another incompitant act, by an incompitant president. He even made refrence to the fact that these explosives have possibly killed some of our troops.

Well, that what happens when your campiagn is run on each days news (typically what those who are bejind do). You get caught with your pants down. Even more so when your source is the NYT. Thats laughable in and of itself, but hey, these are kerrys guys.

So I ask, will kerry say he is sorry? Will he say that he made a mistake??? Will he say that is source of the information was bad? Aww, come on...this is kerry, he will turn this around and make like it never happened, or that it is just some wascally republican plot to make GWB look better. yea, even though it was NBC who broke the story.

See ya johnny....your credibility just took a HUGE shot. When its all over...both you and the NYT can cry on eachothers shoulder........you deserve eachother.

85634[/snapback]

MSNBC reports that:

"At the Pentagon, an official who monitors developments in Iraq said U.S.-led coalition troops had searched Al-Qaqaa in the immediate aftermath of the March 2003 invasion and confirmed that the explosives, which had been under IAEA seal since 1991, were intact. The site was not secured by U.S. forces, the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity."

Timing of Theft of Iraq Explosives Remains a Mystery Well, its a mystery to everyone but you, the man with all the answers.

Are you going to say you are sorry for, as ususal, jumping the gun yourself in your never ending quest to throw as much mud as you can at JFK? If he is at fault here it is for jumping on this before giving it a day or two to be vetted, precisely what you are doing. I guess the fair conclusion to draw is that you are both jack-a$$e$.

As I said before, something is not right here given the timing of all this and it will probably be awhile before we can sort fact from fiction. Not that such problems have ever been a reason for you to hold back your vitriol. Besides, odds are you can move on to your next accusation before you are found to be full of @!#$@#!$ on your current one just like you always do.

MSNBC reports that:

Timing of Theft of Iraq Explosives Remains a Mystery  Well, its a mystery to everyone but you, the man with all the answers.

Are you going to say you are sorry for, as ususal, jumping the gun yourself in your never ending quest to throw as much mud as you can at JFK?  If he is at fault here it is for jumping on this before giving it a day or two to be vetted, precisely what you are doing.  I guess the fair conclusion to draw is that you are both jack-a$$e$.

As I said before, something is not right here given the timing of all this and it will probably be awhile before we can sort fact from fiction.  Not that such problems have ever been a reason for you to hold back your vitriol.  Besides, odds are you can move on to your next accusation before you are found to be full of @!#$@#!$ on your current one just like you always do.

86395[/snapback]

Umm mickey in case you didn't notice there is one big difference between kerry and I. He is runing for president of the USA and I am not.

Therefore, he has just a little bit more responsibility to make sure that a story is even remotely factual before he uses it as a centerpiece of his speeches yesterday. Of course, if kerry got the jump on the story from his partners at the NYT then it makes sense to me that he was so prepared to give his little love speech yesterday.

Nice try mick.

Here's a 90 second summary of what John Kerry said and what NBC reported.

Link

86400[/snapback]

MSNBC also reports that a Pentagon official says that before the site was searched by the 101st Airborne in April with embedded NBC reporters in tow, the explosives were there and intact, in March. Moreover, if we knew that there were no explosives there as of April of 2003, why was Condi Rice just informed now? Why did she just now, in October '04, infrom the President of this? Why is the President calling for an investigation now as opposed to 1 1/2 years ago? If we knew that they were gone in April of 2003, why didn't Condi know it back then, or the President? Why wasn't there an investigation then? Why is the press just learning of this now? If NBC was there in April and saw themselves that the weapons were gone, why didn't they report it?

For the third time, this is one of those stories you just have to watch develop to see what is true and what is false.

Umm mickey in case you didn't notice there is one big difference between kerry and I. He is runing for president of the USA and I am not.

Therefore, he has just a little bit more responsibility to make sure that a story is even remotely factual before he uses it as a centerpiece of his speeches yesterday. Of course, if kerry got the jump on the story from his partners at the NYT then it makes sense to me that he was so prepared to give his little love speech yesterday.

Nice try mick.

86460[/snapback]

Kerry isn't posting here, you are. I can't talk to Kerry, I can talk to you. The issue I have with you is that you post crap, after crap, after crap. No sooner are your sensational, overblown accusations shown to be just that and you just move on to another accusation without so much as an apology or at least an acknowledgment that you were wrong.

If your argument is that it is okay for you to be a jack-a$$ because you are not running for President, that is where you and I disagree. I don't think it is okay to by a lying, reactionary, mud slinging, division sowing, jack-a$$ whether you are running for President or posting political commentary on the internet. But that's me. Apparently your expectations for yourself are not so lofty.

Kerry isn't posting here, you are.  I can't talk to Kerry, I can talk to you.  The issue I have with you is that you post crap, after crap, after crap.  No sooner are your sensational, overblown accusations shown to be just that and you just move on to another accusation without so much as an apology or at least an acknowledgment that you were wrong.

If your argument is that it is okay for you to be a jack-a$$ because you are not running for President, that is where you and I disagree.  I don't think it is okay to by a lying, reactionary, mud slinging, division sowing, jack-a$$ whether you are running for President or posting political commentary on the internet.  But that's me.  Apparently your expectations for yourself are not so lofty.

86477[/snapback]

just look at the facts pal...stop attacking me and changing the subject.

On 4-10-03 the 2nd birgade and an embedded news crew from NBC stayed overnight at this site. The NBC news crew said that there were no explosives in that facility when they saw it. What is so hard to understand about that? By the way that is not me saying this...it is NBC.

All the other nonsense that you posted about kerry and me and being able to contact one and not the other is just that...nonsense. And please don't speck to me about posting crap....is this not one of the biggest stories to hit in a while? Is it not discussion worthy...PLEASE.

By the way, maybe you should also send a friendly e-mail to your pal johnny boy kerry, and B word slap him a little bit. He was out with this story yesterday morning before th ink was even dry on that rag of a newspaper the NYT's.

Cme back when you have something of substance bud...you are wasting my time.

just look at the facts pal...stop attacking me and changing the subject.

On 4-10-03 the 2nd birgade and an embedded news crew from NBC stayed overnight at this site. The NBC news crew said that there were no explosives in that facility when they saw it. What is so hard to understand about that? By the way that is not me saying this...it is NBC.

All the other nonsense that you posted about kerry and me and being able to contact one and not the other is just that...nonsense. And please don't speck to me about posting crap....is this not one of the biggest stories to hit in a while? Is it not discussion worthy...PLEASE.

By the way, maybe you should also send a friendly e-mail to your pal johnny boy kerry, and B word slap him a little bit. He was out with this story yesterday morning before th ink was even dry on that rag of a newspaper the NYT's.

Cme back when you have something of substance bud...you are wasting my time.

86675[/snapback]

I am looking at the facts dumb a$$, all of them, including the one you keep ignoring. The very same source you quote also quotes a Pentagon source that says in March, long before the April incident with the embeds, the weapons were there and intact and got away because of a lack of security by the US. What is your answer to that crap-meister? Unlike you, my position on this is that we don't know yet what happened and that there are plenty of unanwered questions that will need time to sort out. I haven't accused the administration or anyone else of anything. You are the raving idiot that goes off half-cocked the split second any scrap of news can be twisted by you into an attack on Kerry. If it turns out that nothing on this was our fault or the administration, I'll have nothing to apologize for because I haven't accused anyone of anything. You on the other hand have accused, tried, convicted Kerry and presented as cold hard fact your whole preferred outcome on this story using the facts that help you and igoring the ones that don't. Heck, even the source you are relying on considers the issue a mystery. What is it that you know that NBC, the reporters your are relying on don't know? I haven't even mentioned how often you have dismissed them as a source with any credibility at all.

If we knew they were not there in April of '03, why is Condi Rice and the President finding out about it only now, in Ocotober of '04? The President is calling for an investigation, what is there to investigate if they have been gone since before we got to the site back in April of last year and we knew that all along? Why is he calling for an investigation now? Why didn't we investigate back then?

For the fourth time at least, this story is young and we will likely see more information come out before this thing is settled. Under those circumstances, the wise choice seems to me to wait and see rather than raving accusations, waving fingers and snickering like an aging whore with a new john.

Stop whining that the topic is being changed. Your crappy posts are a running topic here and this story just the latest manifestation. I have addressed both, your bs and the story itself. This is just another of many examples from your missives on Kerry having had an affair (proved incredibly wrong) to your numerous posts that "Eureka, WMD's Have Been Found, Take that Libs" (every one of which was shown, within a day or so, to be totally false). You simply don't care if you are right or wrong, it doesn't matter to you. As long as you can vomit up some bile, you seem to be pretty pleased with yourself. You are an embarassment even to many of the conservatives on this board.

There were lots of explosives at the facility. Just wasn't any RDX. Anything high value was squirrelled away before we invaded.

There's explosives about every 20 feet in Iraq.

Not news.

86682[/snapback]

Maybe so bib, fact is NBC quoted a source from the Pentagon that these explosives, the ones everyone is arguing about (including RDX) were there and intact in March and that it was lost because we screwed up the security. That source may be talking out of his a$$ but until this thing is vetted, there is no basis for charges to be flying around like bat ****. That is what makes this board so aggravating. The second a fart bubble breaks the surface to lay some stink on Kerry or Bush, there is someone like Richio ready to inhale nice and deep until he is so giddy with crap he has to post it here for us all to smell. Yeeech.

Feel the love.

What I find most interesting about the whole story is who told who what. Iraqi guy to UN guy. One week before election. Hmmm. Not a conspiracy theorist, but...

Then throw in the IAEA spin. "The greatest weapons bonanza in history". Come on, give me a break here folks. Kerry shouting it from the rooftops. This election crap sucks.

Also, folks, the UN never had it under guard. That's why it had seals placed on it. Once in awhile they come by and check the seals. They last drove out in January, '01.

Forget the Condi connection. Why on earth would she need to know anything about it in the first place? She was informed by Vienna as her office was the proper receiving point for their correspondance, and it gets brought up as it obviously has political ramifications, since 90% of American voters at least seem to know little about most anything-much less this.

If anyone here for a second thinks there aren't plenty of Kerry supporters in the Pentagon (many who made General Officer under Clinton) I have a bridge in Brooklyn...Reporters pick favorable sources. Most of them are named "Anonymous".

Once again, this is a non-story, but with lots and lots of spin. Have any of you stopped to think of how the interim government would have known what was there on invasion day? How many of them were keeping inventory of munitions in Sadaams regime? SH had literally months to hide whatever he wanted or needed to.

Oh, and I was curious, so I had a talk with one of the guys who initially inspected the site today. It was on the WMD "hit" list. He seems to think it wasn't there. But, this can not be construed as credible information as it didn't come from a web site or a major news organization. No link. Sorry.

Blood in the water. What are we all going to have to talk about 10 days from now?

Feel the love.

What I find most interesting about the whole story is who told who what. Iraqi guy to UN guy. One week before election. Hmmm. Not a conspiracy theorist, but...

Then throw in the IAEA spin. "The greatest weapons bonanza in history". Come on, give me a break here folks. Kerry shouting it from the rooftops. This election crap sucks.

Also, folks, the UN never had it under guard. That's why it had seals placed on it. Once in awhile they come by and check the seals. They last drove out in January, '01.

Forget the Condi connection. Why on earth would she need to know anything about it in the first place? She was informed by Vienna as her office was the proper receiving point for their correspondance, and it gets brought up as it obviously has political ramifications, since 90% of American voters at least seem to know little about most anything-much less this.

If anyone here for a second thinks there aren't plenty of Kerry supporters in the Pentagon (many who made General Officer under Clinton) I have a bridge in Brooklyn...Reporters pick favorable sources. Most of them are named "Anonymous".

Once again, this is a non-story, but with lots and lots of spin. Have any of you stopped to think of how the interim government would have known what was there on invasion day? How many of them were keeping inventory of munitions in Sadaams regime? SH had literally months to hide whatever he wanted or needed to.

Oh, and I was curious, so I had a talk with one of the guys who initially inspected the site today. It was on the WMD "hit" list. He seems to think it wasn't there. But, this can not be construed as credible information as it didn't come from a web site or a major news organization. No link. Sorry.

Blood in the water. What are we all going to have to talk about 10 days from now?

86851[/snapback]

BiB please inform, (I probably should do this on PM).

I undestand that the UN never had it under guard since Saddam wouldn't let any foreign troops, let alone UN troops, on his soil. However, the UN inspectors did have their seals on the bunkers, and an inventory that they checked whenever they were allowed in. I think that's what is being touted as "under UN guard". In addition to this my understanding is that the last time that UN inspectors checked the inventory and seals at this facility was not January of 01, but January of 03. Granted that left Saddam two months to move stuff out but it's not the same as years with no inspection.

My second question has to do with the your buddy who was one of the initial guys tasked with inspection of sites on the "WMD hit list". Were they, as has been postulated, moving through sites on the hit list searching for WMD's and although there may have been tons (as you yourself have stated) of conventional explosives, there were no WMD's so they moved on the the next target site initially and then came back?

Personally, Being an admitted civilian, I don't understand the difference between TNT and DMX or VMX or whatever the stuff was. However, as I understand it this was all conventional munitions.