My Meaningless Opinion

R. Rich

Trent has lost his confidence, he had a swagger about him early in season....IT"S GONE.

The play-calling has been horrid the last 3 games, we're too pass-happy, we have to RUN THE BALL!

Until Lynch gets 25 carries a game (regardless if it's working or not) we will continue to LOSE>>>>>>>>

We do have to run the ball. We also have to open holes for our runners instead of expecting them to carry 275-300lb defensive linemen on their backs all game.

We do have to run the ball. We also have to open holes for our runners instead of expecting them to carry 275-300lb defensive linemen on their backs all game.

Well that is it in a nutshell is it not Rich?

When is the last time any of us as Bills Fans has seen a big hole opened by this O-Line...Early in the Season we were not running it great, but every now and again we broke a decent Run...Then add in the 3 and 4 Yards that Marshawn and Freddie got almost on their own and it was not so bad...Right now these bunch of overrated stiffs cant Run Block their way out of a paper bag...And the Pass Blocking is not much better...It's hard to watch...Maybe the most underacheiving O-Line in The NFL right now...I don't think there is much doubt about it to be honest... :thumbsup:

Trent has lost his confidence, he had a swagger about him early in season

He's probably having Stanford flashbacks of unblocked defenders sprinting towards him. He didn't lose his confidence, the offensive line killed it. Until thats fixed, he doesn't have a shot at winning games or regaining his confidence. Thats also the reason why we can't run the football.

Let's get this out of the way first: it's only one game and we're still 5-4. All is well!

=

No it is three games in a row, with no signs of improvement.

They should beat Cleveland, but I think the rest of the games are up in the air.

I think Trent is just going through growing pains. I also noticed Randy Cross' observations that when you have a run call and see there are 8 men stacked in the box, you need to audible to a pass. If the coaches are not letting him do that, that's on them. But if Trent knows the play call is not going to work, he needs to be able to change it at the line.

This is all part of the learning process that he's going through. He has to adjust to the league making adjustments to him. Good QBs do this....we saw how JP didn't do this well at all. The next games against Miami, NYJ, & NE* will tell us how well he adjusts.

If you look at it, he's doing about as well as Aaron Rogers...their stats are remarkably similar, up and down...they are young...I'll be patient with him.

Trent has lost his confidence, he had a swagger about him early in season....IT"S GONE.

The play-calling has been horrid the last 3 games, we're too pass-happy, we have to RUN THE BALL!

Until Lynch gets 25 carries a game (regardless if it's working or not) we will continue to LOSE>>>>>>>>

I couldn't agree more !!!.....its also so frustrating to know the Bills are not even trying to run very often :wallbash: