Ralph Wislon

I'm sick of hearing how wondeful he is:

He bought the team for 25K and it's worth 500 Mill now

He could sell it locally but he CHOOSES to die first, meaning it will be sold to ANYONE

He is cheaper than heck and would never pay for a head coach worth anything..

Historically he:

caused Lou Saban , a very successful caoch to quit TWICE within the season..

cause Bill Polian to quit

In the early days , he traded our franchise RB Gillcrest because he didn't like him

whines and whines about money yet TV money is split equally which pays for salaries.

He meddles more in the operation of the team than is healthy.

will NEVER NEVER NEVER be part of a successful superbowl team

I'm sick of hearing how wondeful he is:

He bought the team for 25K and it's worth 500 Mill now

He could sell it locally but he CHOOSES to die first, meaning it will be sold to ANYONE

He is cheaper than heck and would never pay for a head coach worth anything..

Historically he:

cause Bill Polian to quit

In the early days , he traded our franchise RB Gillcrest because he didn't like him

whines and whines about money yet TV money is split equally which pays for salaries.

He meddles more in the operation of the team than is healthy.

will NEVER NEVER NEVER be part of a successful superbowl team

The team is worth close to 800M

Why should he sell the team while he is alive?

He does not whine about the TV money. He questions why revenue that teams earn that is NOT shared raises the salary cap.

I mean this with all due respect to Mr. Wilson, but sell the damn team already.

Maybe with Jimbo in control, this team can finally find a pair and play like it....

I am tired of Dickie Douchebag, tired of Perry "play 8 yards of the ball" Fewell and tired of losing.

PERIOD!!!!

I mean this with all due respect to Mr. Wilson, but sell the damn team already.

Maybe with Jimbo in control, this team can finally find a pair and play like it....

I am tired of Dickie Douchebag, tired of Perry "play 8 yards of the ball" Fewell and tired of losing.

PERIOD!!!!

I agree with all you say except"with all due respect to Mr. Wilson".. He doesn't deserve any.. He's as ruthless as the ENRON execs or the Rigas's.. He's the very definition of trash.. There is absolutely no reason for him NOT to sell the team. He could still run the operation until his death as part of any agreement.

Also, if he feels he's not making enough money, how about selling the naming rights.

No he 's just selfish, controlling, and pure trash

I like what someone said here recently, and have always thought of it myself...

that ol Ralphie boy would be a 12-stepper on the River Rouge line if his daddy didn't feed him with a silver spoon...

vast inheritance...where the ones who made the money often say to their children...DON'T **** THIS UP YOU JACKA$$!!!

:w00t:

Historically he:

Saban's a quitter, look at his resume. He quit at my college because someone offered him a job elsewhere.

"He had spent the past decade starting or rebuilding programs at places like Peru State, Canton Tech and Alfred State, where he left before the team played its first game. "

http://espn.go.com/ncf/news/2002/1211/1475284.html