The "Official Dick Jauron Thread"

drg2021

for some reason i'm actually dying to hear his post game remarks and monday press conference

yes, it will probably be more of the same but maybe, just maybe, he'll lose the same old garbage and give this team the kick in the ass that it deserves

There are reasons he was let go in Chicago and Detroit. Now we see them. Close up. They don't attempt a long FG and call TO's when we're about to go down by 17. They refuse to go for 4th downs.

Some one please tell me why he got an extesion on his contract?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Here I will take care of the presser for you........

Dick: Your thoughts on the run game?

DJ: We feel we are getting better, we feel we are almost there. Just have to keep working on it and see where it takes us.

Dick: Your thoughts on Trent Edwards?

DJ: Well first of all tip your caps to the patriots they out game planned us in that dept. They did a real nice job if hiding their packages and confusing Trent. Hopefully Trent has learned from it and can move on.

Garbage!

There are reasons he was let go in Chicago and Detroit. Now we see them. Close up. They don't attempt a long FG and call TO's when we're about to go down by 17. They refuse to go for 4th downs.

Some one please tell me why he got an extesion on his contract?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Because he's a really nice guy and has a good working relationship with the front office.

Give me a prickly coach that wins.