Maybe Palin wasn't such a bad pick...

He's right Scribo. You should go back to the thread about the girl who carved a B in her face and see what he was saying. In the early stages of the report, when it was believed by most that she was beaten by a black man, he wasn't really saying anything specifically about wife beaters, so that needs to be cleared up. What he said is that the girl "probably deserved what she got."

So he didn't advocate wife beating in that instance, but rather said he completely understands how and why a man could beat a woman,.

Now, this is where his inability to have an original thought usually coughs up a hairball about my inability to speak to my son about things, cuz he's pretty predictable that way. If not, he'll respond with his typical HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But I wanted to clarify his stance.

It's not about wives being beaten. It's about all women being beaten. He understands why they deserve it.

Keep it straight.

Thank you very much for the clarification! I will be sure to keep that straight in the future.

Offen, is it true you believe a man could be justified in beating a woman?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen closely Screwbo-THE B WAS CARVED INTO HER CHEEKS BACKWARDS!!!!

Offen, is it true you believe a man could be justified in beating a woman?

It is a simple question that no longer has anything to do with a con artist.

THE B WAS CARVED INTO HER FACE BACKWARDS! IT DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO CONNECT THE DOTS!

Did you know that in the 45 seconds it took you to type that response, approximately 5 women were beaten in the US.

Elligant: Know it? Hell, I can JUSTIFY it.

Wait for it. Wait for it. Here it comes.

Elligant: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Of course not chucklenuts!

Not even if a woman spoke very rudely to a man?

I read the thread you referenced, and I am wondering how you justify your comments there. Just so I am clear, you are saying you made the crude comments as a joke because you knew this woman's story was bogus? And because it is OK to joke about violence against women because a highly-respectable senator did so similarly once? Am I correct in what I think I read?

And you asked if I were the 12-year-old, yet you are the one now resorting to name calling in consecutive posts?

Not even if a woman spoke very rudely to a man?

I read the thread you referenced, and I am wondering how you justify your comments there. Just so I am clear, you are saying you made the crude comments as a joke because you knew this woman's story was bogus? And because it is OK to joke about violence against women because a highly-respectable senator did so similarly once? Am I correct in what I think I read?

And you asked if I were the 12-year-old, yet you are the one now resorting to name calling in consecutive posts?

That's it. You'll notice that his "support of beating women" comment came right after the story broke. According to his new logic, he immediately knew the girl's story was a hoax because he somehow decided that the ONLY way a B can be carved backwards is if the woman does it. Clearly, no other person could do that to her.

But assuming they could, there was a good chance she deserved it.

That's Elligant. When he's not yelling HAHAHAHAHAHA! in half his posts, he's understanding how a woman who mouths off one too many times surely deserves a couple of shots to the head with a bat to get her to shut up.

That's it. You'll notice that his "support of beating women" comment came right after the story broke. According to his new logic, he immediately knew the girl's story was a hoax because he somehow decided that the ONLY way a B can be carved backwards is if the woman does it. Clearly, no other person could do that to her.

Actually yes. They act loses all meaning if you carve the B in backwards. And why didn't she seek medical attention? Only stupid people believed this for even a second! You and Screwbo are perfect for each other- a crybaby who can't handle losing the election so he's going to cart about a dozen likeminded losers to DC to make fools of themselves and a guy who uses his son as an excuse why gays can't marry. This is what's left of the Republican base! Enjoy the wilderness babies! It's going to be hard to be a national party when the only demographic group your candidate managed to carry was people over 65!

In 1989, as fascination with Downey's TV show began to wane, he was involved in an incident in a San Francisco International Airport restroom in which he claimed to have been attacked by neo-Nazis who painted a swastika on his face and attempted to shave his head. Some inconsistencies in Downey's account (e.g., the swastika was painted in reverse, suggesting that Downey had drawn it himself in a mirror), and the failure of the police to find supportive evidence, led many to suspect that the incident was a hoax and a plea for attention.[9] A few months later, the show was canceled.[9] Years later, during an appearance on The Howard Stern Show, Downey admitted that he had orchestrated the entire "attack" -- even shaving the front of his own head in the desperate effort to save his show from cancellation, by its syndicator, MCA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morton_Downey_Jr.#Controversies

The thing that is crazy is how she plays the victim role. She comes out and proclaims she is a "pit bull" and expects everybody to use kid gloves with her, honor and respect her.

She is a freaking "pit bull"... A self-proclaimed "pit bull with lipstick."

No quarter was asked and none was given.

Now she wanted or wanted quarter?

WTF?

:lol::nana:

Face it Sarah, you wanted your cake and have eaten it too! Things don't work that way.

What is up with this woman?

These morons were so eager to believe that a crazed black Obama supporter mutilated a poor white McCain supporter that they didn't care how unbelievable her story was.

And yet there you were, moments after it was reported, letting people know that "she probably deserved it", because you were, clearly, so eager to ensure everyone knows that when a man beats a woman, he is simply misunderstood.

Wait for it. Wait for it. Here it comes. The always predictable and never original Elligant response of.....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And yet there you were, moments after it was reported, letting people know that "she probably deserved it", because you were, clearly, so eager to ensure everyone knows that when a man beats a woman, he is simply misunderstood.

Wait for it. Wait for it. Here it comes. The always predictable and never original Elligant response of.....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My exact quote was "maybe she was asking for it in the way she was talking" and I'll give you 100 million dollars if you can find out where I lifted that line from!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hello... Pot calling kettle... What now, you are a women's activist? Maybe in your own twisted way... :lol:

:nana::wacko:

My exact quote was "maybe she was asking for it in the way she was talking" and I'll give you 100 million dollars if you can find out where I lifted that line from!

Protest is futile (but it is sure fun razzing the hypocrite), we all know what does the talking for guys like LA... And JP and Sarah goes "hand in hand."

It is all about "image." Who cares if that "image" is hypocrital. He is now a women's activist!

:lol::nana: