The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

If they don't figure out a way to Run the Ball better it will be 5-7...

90 Rushing Yards in the last 2 Games combined...209 in the last 3...

We have a problem...:lol:

I would call the inability to adjust.....

The last 3 weeks we play teams that primarily play the 3-4 defense with the Nose Tackle and we have struggled all the three games to run the ball. The fish made only one mistake in the run game giving that TD to Jackson...

And going to our Defense, the last 3 weeks, the three teams have been patient to take what the Bills were giving and letting the Bills make mistakes on offense....It is very frustrating to see that your defense cannot stop the opponent drive in the 4th qtr for 3 straight weeks....It shows the character of this defense........This defense plays to not loose, not to win...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love the Buffalo Bend-But-Don't Break Defense. Try getting an occasional three and out.

Back in the days of Walt Corey, we didn't have a great defense but at least it was an attacking defense and when they knew the offense needed the ball back, they would put an immediate stop to the opponent to give Kelly and Co. a chance to get back in the game.

I just love the Buffalo Bend-But-Don't Break Defense. Try getting an occasional three and out.

Back in the days of Walt Corey, we didn't have a great defense but at least it was an attacking defense and when they knew the offense needed the ball back, they would put an immediate stop to the opponent to give Kelly and Co. a chance to get back in the game.

Or even those Wade Phillips defense...

Ever since Greg "the Know All" Williams came here, our defense has been always SUSPECT.