Paranoid gun nuts flock to gun stores!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that is what he said on the campaign trail so I am not concerned at this moment. He said there has to be a way to preserve the rights of gun owners in the country to hunt etc practice their 2nd amendment right while ending guns getting into the hands of criminals (paraphrased)

But he was not specific other than that? I am kind a taking a wait and see approach but you go on raising the fear deal.

Look, I don't have a beef with you. Although you are a Liberal (who once pretended to be conservative), I think you're pretty straight forward. Do you REALLY believe what he said on the trail while he was trying to court the middle? It has been proven that a survey he filled out that expresses very Leftist views on guns was written by him. The campaign tried to deflect and say a staffer filled it out, but a handwriting analysis proved it was Obama who completed the survey.

You mentioned the Delmar Gun Show. I don't attend those as I think they're ripoffs, but I understand why they don't want cameras in there. Please trust me when I tell you that gun merchants do follow the law. Here's a quick anecdote that happened to me- I bought a gun from a store where a close friend is a gunsmith. In cali they have a two week waiting period before accepting delivery. Well after two weeks I went to pick up the gun and my very close friend said- hey dude, I can't give it to you until three thirty (it was 11ish). I said why not? He said the law states that it has to be exactly fourteen days to the minute in the law and not before. Ridiculous? Yes. But he would not jeapordize their FFL. Good on him.

Anyway, I am a person who cares greatly about the Constitutional right and see how the Left wing politicians have tried and continue to try to get rid of it. If you honestly either can't see that or fail to acknowledge it then shame on you.

You mentioned the Delmar Gun Show. I don't attend those as I think they're ripoffs, but I understand why they don't want cameras in there. Please trust me when I tell you that gun merchants do follow the law. Here's a quick anecdote that happened to me- I bought a gun from a store where a close friend is a gunsmith. In cali they have a two week waiting period before accepting delivery. Well after two weeks I went to pick up the gun and my very close friend said- hey dude, I can't give it to you until three thirty (it was 11ish). I said why not? He said the law states that it has to be exactly fourteen days to the minute in the law and not before. Ridiculous? Yes. But he would not jeapordize their FFL. Good on him.

You poor baby! How did you make it through those four hours without your precious toy errr I mean gun? Waaaaaa I want it now!!!!!!!!

Because ellegantidiot is a nitwit who thinking posting endless web links is an acceptable substitute for having the ability to express an intelligent thought. Gee, it's real surprising that he's the least respected poster in this forum.

Whatever will I do without the respect of right wing hacks who frequent the politics sub-forum of a Buffalo Bills message board????

I've already got that covered. But again, why no response on the likely elimination of one of our Constitutional rights. The Left does not want us armed, cut and dried. How do you view the 2nd Amendment?

Sd, I vote dem, and am well armed. I shoot at the range monthly, and have more than several firearms and long guns.

I also have more than a few dem friends that shoot. No one is going to take away our right to bear arms. Let em try.

Look, I don't have a beef with you. Although you are a Liberal (who once pretended to be conservative), I think you're pretty straight forward. Do you REALLY believe what he said on the trail while he was trying to court the middle? It has been proven that a survey he filled out that expresses very Leftist views on guns was written by him. The campaign tried to deflect and say a staffer filled it out, but a handwriting analysis proved it was Obama who completed the survey.

Anyway, I am a person who cares greatly about the Constitutional right and see how the Left wing politicians have tried and continue to try to get rid of it. If you honestly either can't see that or fail to acknowledge it then shame on you.

On Obama, I am not sure on the facts, I heard him say that on the campaign trail. But you could be right on him going to the middle. I am still not a great enthusiast of the man. I am just a partisan Democrat. Don't confuse that with being just a liberal. Call me a lemming if you want. My default position is with the Democratic Party, I don't hide that. On issues though, I can float all over the map and on some I am conflicted.... However, on guns, I support the 2nd amendment. Wish everyone who ones a gun would have to take NRA's gun safety program once every 5 years and consistent background checks on all guns sales. But other than that... I wouldn't do much more... People who know how to handle them rarely screw up unless they drink and shoot. DWShooting should be a felony and a loss of second amendment rights.

Sd, I vote dem, and am well armed. I shoot at the range monthly, and have more than several firearms and long guns.

I also have more than a few dem friends that shoot. No one is going to take away our right to bear arms. Let em try.

Dems know how to read a poll. They're not going to screw with the Second Amendment.

You poor baby! How did you make it through those four hours without your precious toy errr I mean gun? Waaaaaa I want it now!!!!!!!!

Again Jackoff you demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension. I used that anecdote as an example of how closely gun dealers follow the law. Why would I expect you to understand? Fuggin retard.

Dude I know the government can be harsh but I seriously doubt they would mess with a guy's Fantasy Football League because he delivered a gun a few hours early.

So because it can kill someone and he collects them he's a nut?

Because you collect barbie dolls I wouldn't call you a barbie doll nut, I'd call you gay.

To be fair I don't think collecting Barbie dolls makes people gay. It merely exposes a fear of actual girls.

Hey as long as they're using cash, not credit, more power to them. They are boosting the economy by injecting cash...then they'll take their guns and hole up in their homes, away from the rest of society. Good for them. It's too bad they are so frightened, it's not a good way to live, but maybe they will feel safer with their guns. I certainly hope they don't get itchy trigger fingers and shoot Girl Scouts and stuff when they come to the door but...they have the right to arm themselves to the teeth. Much good may it do them.

then they'll take their guns and hole up in their homes, away from the rest of society. Good for them. It's too bad they are so frightened, it's not a good way to live, but maybe they will feel safer with their guns. I certainly hope they don't get itchy trigger fingers and shoot Girl Scouts and stuff when they come to the door but...they have the right to arm themselves to the teeth. Much good may it do them
God you're an idiot. It's really about chipping away at another freedom we have in the USA and the constitution. If someone wants to legally own an assault rifle..so what? I own four and I don't hole up in my home and neither do most gun owners. I know your comeback will be but assualt rifles are used by criminals, blah, blah, blah. If you actually read the FBI's crime statistics, they are used in less than 1% of all gun crimes. Do you know what the #1 sporting rifle in the USA is? The AR-15...Used by more target shooters and small game hunters than any other gun. Maybe someday we'll get lucky and you'll shoot yourself "accidently".