Kirk Chambers at RG?

FluffHead

I know it would be shuffling the line, but wouldn't Walker at RG and Chambers at RT be a better fit for both? I know if it were, the Bills would have experimented, but I don't understand why its not. Walker has experience at guard, Chambers does not. Chambers is a stick, Walker is not. I dunno, I guess its me.

I agree.

I thought they should have done this the minute our starting RG went down.......

Ya i dont think Whittle should even be in the NFL.. did anyone see Jenkins throw him around like he was a kindergardner? Whittle is a joke and will be out of football by this time next year

Just a prediction but just watch and see how well RG plays this weekend....

The fact is that Chambers has so far outplayed Jason Peters who is supposed to be our best linemen.....and you always try to get your best players on the field....

Chambers also has more in the wallet as Whittle is undersized and now just play bad. This is probably a upgrade to the postiion

Wholeheartedly agree, John. I remember Tony Boselli singing Chamber's praises during the opener, saying how he single-handedly kept Patrick Kerney in check all game long. After that game, Chambers just disappeared. :rolleyes: I too think that KC outperformed Peters (although Peters wasn't in against Seattle)

Seattle was just ONE game people. Chambers is a backup for a good reason, he isn't very good. As for Butler playing center, STOP SNIFFING GLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I hope we draft a couple interior Olinemen within the first 4 rounds........

We are in trouble already and things need to change. I think the idea of Walker moving to RG and Chambers playing tackle sounds pretty good. Chambers played VERY WELL against a Pro Bowl DE. That has to count for something. Our other options haven't been able to do jack squat. We need to try some different things to see if the OL can get it going for Marshawn and Fred. Without a running game that gets us 120-140 a week, our season will continue the winding motion around the bowl until December 28 when the flushing is finally complete.