Jay Cutler's best day as a pro

RLflutie7

I think Jay Cutler is playing better than almost every other QB in the league. He made all the throws tonight and really rallied the Broncos to a great victory.

It was his best day as a pro.

He's learning touch and it's really helped.

Granted the Browns defense helped alot, but he's really playing over-the-top.

I think Jay Cutler is playing better than almost every other QB in the league. He made all the throws tonight and really rallied the Broncos to a great victory.

It was his best day as a pro.

He's learing touch and it's really helped.

Granted the Browns defense helped alot, but he's really playing over-the-top.

Cutler is my FF QB! Woohoo!

He also made some of the worst throws I have ever seen. Twice, he threw completely across his body. Once, the TE had to tackle the defensive back to say an INT for offensive pass interference. Another time, the defensive back dropped the INT. And another pas he threw itno triple coverage and hit a defender's hand and his receiver made an amazing catch.

He definitely is a player but I don't think those throws get by on a good defense.

guy throws a GREAT ball. eh? and he can run too. he is pretty damn fast -- and at teh end of the game ran a 20 yarder to set up the marshall TD. but his arm is incredible. i dont know if i have seen that type of throw ever. not compact or spaztic like Favre. it is just smooth, with touch yet fast. like carlson palmer. dude is going to win a championship some day -- mark my words...