Buffalo Bills In Toronto

apetrinec

if i re-call correctly, the bills v fish game that was held at the ralph last december didnt sell out til like december. december games are harder to sell out cuz the cold, and the fish being as bad as they were last year (1-15), i can see why they'd give it away. being a season ticket holder, i wish it was at the ralph. were gonna have another 3 weeks off in december like we did earlier in the season. man, i love home games

if i re-call correctly, the bills v fish game that was held at the ralph last december didnt sell out til like december. december games are harder to sell out cuz the cold, and the fish being as bad as they were last year (1-15), i can see why they'd give it away. being a season ticket holder, i wish it was at the ralph. were gonna have another 3 weeks off in december like we did earlier in the season. man, i love home games

Dude I am a season ticket holder as well...trust me it hurts to lose them. Why do you think the game didn't sell out right away? Because the dolphins sucked and the bills weren't that much better. Look at this year, it is shaping up to be a great game.

The best bills dolphins game I have ever been to was the one where ricky williams ran for 2 60 yard touchdowns in the first quarter. Drew Bledsoe brought them back in the crazy snow to a sell out crowd singing let it snow...let it snow...let it snow...

Now that year both teams were not that great either so what is it all about here, a divisional game being taken away...lets go people sign the petition

Might not be one of the great rivalries yes, but it is still a divisional game being played on a neutral site...come on people why do we not see that this is completely crazy. There may even be more dolphins fans there because of the EX Argo Ricky Williams...we need to get the advantage back, that is what this league is all about playing in the elements and using your home field to give you and advantage. If every team played in a dome the game wouldn't be half as fun as it is now. Look back to last years Browns game. It sucked, what was the final 7-3? but it was an awesome game because of the elements. The bills had to suffer through high temps in miami this year so lets make them suffer through the cold weather in Buff...er...Toronto

You don't get it do you? They CAN'T open the dome because they don't have a system in place to handle snow. This petition is as useless as asking Ralph Wilson to close the dome at Buffalo's stadium. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

As for the game, it will be 80% Bills fans. Toronto is majority of Bills fans, as well as most of southern Ontario (like Hamilton and Ottawa). I don't know any Fins fans myself because frankly, they've sucked serious arse since Marino left so the fans have bailed. It's not like people in TO can drive 1.5 hours to a Fins game.

Lets get this petition rolling...help me out here people, we need more signatures... If you are going to take time to read this post...at least take the 10 seconds to sign you name to the petition

If you think a petition with even 500,000 names on it would have any effect you are delusional.

If you think a petition with even 500,000 names on it would have any effect you are delusional.

Maybe I am delusional but at least I am standing up for something and trying to support the team...unlike the rest of you jerks who just sit on here and B word about the bills and how bad they are, get out there and do something about it. I bleed buffalo and want this team to have every chance to succeed and stay in buffalo (unlike most of you who have baled on the city and moved somewhere else)...

Saying it cannot be done is BS it can be done. It can be resealed for the winter after they unseal it for the day. If toronto wants NFL games maybe they should embrace the NFL head on and bring the game back to its roots.

Maybe I am delusional but at least I am standing up for something and trying to support the team...unlike the rest of you jerks who just sit on here and B word about the bills and how bad they are, get out there and do something about it. I bleed buffalo and want this team to have every chance to succeed and stay in buffalo (unlike most of you who have baled on the city and moved somewhere else)...

Saying it cannot be done is BS it can be done. It can be resealed for the winter after they unseal it for the day. If toronto wants NFL games maybe they should embrace the NFL head on and bring the game back to its roots.

You seem a little slow so I won't resort to name-calling like you have (which is a great way to drum up support by the way!) but for the LAST TIME - IT CAN'T BE DONE BECAUSE THE DOME IS NOT SET UP FOR OPEN WINTER PLAY - THEY HAVE NO DRAINAGE SYSTEM IN PLACE AND I WON'T EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH OF A PROCESS IT IS TO "UNSEAL" THE DOME ONCE ITS BEEN SEALED.

IT CAN'T BE DONE.

IT CAN'T BE DONE.

IT CAN'T BE DONE.

It's not up to the city of Toronto to bring the game back to its roots. That's the NFL's job. And this game long ago left those roots.

You guys are reliving the SB years when those teams could actually run for 200 yards in a bad weather game. That is no longer the case and I don't see where having the roof open gives us such an advantage.

Agreed. The Bills would probably get killed by Brown and Williams running the wildcat all day in the snow.