we have no chance

we are doomed

we will be destroyed

despair

hopelessness

gloom

anguish

why me? why me?

Listen asswipe it aint over till R. Rich says it's over.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Was it over when Washington saw snowflakes before crossing the Rappahannock?

Was it over when the 82nd Airborne was surrounded near Bastogne?

Was it over when AVP was down by 32 points to the Titans?

Hell no, it wasn't over and it aint over now. Got it?

Ya know, @ some point, we'll have to investigate why you feel the need to drag me into all of this crap so often.

It is my hope that our offensive AND defensive lines come into this game PO'd with a chip on their shoulder after listening all week to how much they suck......

And we lay a @ssbeating down that turns our season around.

That's what it's going to take no question...Problem is The Bills have looked REAL normal their last 2 road Games and NE plays MUCH better at Home...

I think this one is a long, long shot to be honest...I think we'll be more competative than we have been there in the past purely because Brady is out and Trent is better than most QB's we've sent up there to the slaughter...But in the end I think this Team takes the even keel approach of their HC...That likely means they come out with less than enough fire in order to actually WIN in a REAL hostile enviroment with 1st Place in The AFC East on the line...

Good God I hope I'm wrong...But I just don't see this team being blood-and-guts enough to Win a Road Game like this against a decent team who LOVES to play physical at Home...It's going to take this young Bills teams' best effort to date...We'll see... :thumbsup:

That's what it's going to take no question...Problem is The Bills have looked REAL normal their last 2 road Games and NE plays MUCH better at Home...

I think this one is a long, long shot to be honest...I think we'll be more competative than we have been there in the past purely because Brady is out and Trent is better than most QB's we've sent up there to the slaughter...But in the end I think this Team takes the even keel approach of their HC...That likely means they come out with less than enough fire in order to actually WIN in a REAL hostile enviroment with 1st Place in The AFC East on the line...

Good God I hope I'm wrong...But I just don't see this team being blood-and-guts enough to Win a Road Game like this against a decent team who LOVES to play physical at Home...It's going to take this young Bills teams' best effort to date...We'll see... :thumbsup:

EXTREME long shot! That's the problem, I don't think they're tough enough. I thought after the Jags/Rams road wins that this team was turning the corner...BUT the last 2 road games they've kinda went back to their old ways. They can beat the bad teams can't beat the good teams.....I will say this....if they win, it will possibly volt them into the playoffs...if they lose, it will probably volt them into 7-9 AGAIN...

it will be the boston* massacre all over again

we have no chance

we are doomed

we will be destroyed

despair

hopelessness

gloom

anguish

why me? why me?

Listen asswipe it aint over till R. Rich says it's over.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Was it over when Washington saw snowflakes before crossing the Rappahannock?

Was it over when the 82nd Airborne was surrounded near Bastogne?

Was it over when AVP was down by 32 points to the Titans?

Hell no, it wasn't over and it aint over now. Got it?

When did the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor ?, It's bad enough that Japan did it, like it had to happen again ! . I'll google Germany and Pearl Harbor for the date and post them ASAP. Maybe Canada's next ...

When did the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor ?, It's bad enough that Japan did it, like it had to happen again ! . I'll google Germany and Pearl Harbor for the date and post them ASAP. Maybe Canada's next ...

Forgive him. It seems @ times that he is from a house of animals.

:thumbsup: