One particular play I would like to see Trent improve on

Did anyone else notice that pass was just too short and allowed the DB to make a play on it.

If that pass is higher....only Hardy can get it.....and maybe they would have been in business for attempt to recover on special teams.

This is not a bash Edward's thread.......who a lot of people are ragging on but still made plays yesterday......you HAVE TO BE ABLE TO RUN THE BALL

i believe Jauron straight-up blamed that one on trent post game.

i will not bash trent either, it was a bad throw, thats all.

it should have been well past hardy, over his head, high and out of the back of the endzone. thats where you put a jump ball for him. not 2 yards behind him where the CB has the position.

Hardy clearly got behind the corner, and at his hieght, was WIDE open. The ball was underthrown about 5+ yards. He made the right read and was unaccurate with the throw. I belive he was also pressured on the play by jenkins. Those two aren't on the same page it seems...more reps in practice.

Hardy clearly got behind the corner, and at his hieght, was WIDE open. The ball was underthrown about 5+ yards. He made the right read and was unaccurate with the throw. I belive he was also pressured on the play by jenkins. Those two aren't on the same page it seems...more reps in practice.

There was a 4 MPH wind in his face. It is unfair to ask Trent to make throws that simply cannot make.