You can't tell me that NE's 5 FG's last night makes them u

SKOOBY

It's a joke to think that NE is unbeatable in anyway. They got smoked by the fins at home before (26 point loss) & we can play great ball.

F- all the naysayers & negative nannies, the Bills are going to win.

Always respect your posts Skoob, but I'm not comfortable guaranteeing anything with this team. They need to find a pass-rush, a way to successfully run the ball, and make Trent audible out of pass plays when the D shows blitz before I regain confidence in this team. The O-line is just not playing well pass-protecting or run blocking either. Even if they do make the playoffs, can you see Trent NOT getting killed by defenses like Tennessee or Pittsburgh?

It's a joke to think that NE is unbeatable in anyway. They got smoked by the fins at home before (26 point loss) & we can play great ball.

F- all the naysayers & negative nannies, the Bills are going to win.

We'll see...

I certainly hope you're right... :rolleyes:

That part I got, fellas. What I don't understand is how Pittsburgh's defense is not all that while Tennessee's defense is. Don't the Stillers have one of the top ranked defenses in football, and can't they actually rush the passer well?

Nah. They're no threat.

That part I got, fellas. What I don't understand is how Pittsburgh's defense is not all that while Tennessee's defense is. Don't the Stillers have one of the top ranked defenses in football, and can't they actually rush the passer well?

Nah. They're no threat.

dint say I agreed with the guy! I found your verbose ??? confusing I guess!

NYG...keel Trent

TT...keel Trent

PS...keel Trent

BR...keel Trent

(they also keel whatever RB you care to throw behind our line)