What a waste of a season........

HelloNewman

I was so looking forward to the new football season back in training camp. Now after watching this team go an impressive 1-5 *hack**cough*.....I now would rather go rake the leaves and plant bulbs in my backyard during Sunday afternoons. I am wondering who is ultimately responsible for this team being so poor and absent minded?

It is funny to hear all these players say..."we are a good football team with lots of talent." and I just want to wretch. A good football team with lots of talent does not go 1-5..... period. When players say this all they are doing is fooling themselves. You are what you are.

I remember reading a quote from Steve Tasker in the Bills Digest...he remarked that no matter how much talent you have- if your team does not have chemistry you will not win. This team is not playing together as 1 unit...they are playing more like 22 individuals who are more worried about thier playing time and their opinions of schemes rather than winning.

Anyone agree?

Fault #1 - Tom Donahoe for assembling a bunch of a$$clowns, Drew Bledsoe being a$$clown #1.

Fault #2 - Drew Bledsoe for sucking

Fault #3 - Offensive line for sucking

Fault #4 - Troy Vincent for breaking JP Losman's leg

Fault #5 - Coaching for blindly sticking with a$$clown #1 at QB

Fault #6- Tom Donahoe becuase he deserves to be on the list twice.

PTR

Donahoe... period. You don't hire a rookie head coach after having just experimented for 3 years with that. And no, all of the decades of experience that his assistants have doesn't overcome Mularkey's inexperience... and more important, his ability to be a head coach.

ok buddy let's find the problem-OFFENSE. Fix it now. Oh wait you can't cause DonaHO that piece of stevestojan has assembled a garbage o-line and traded a first rounder for a garbage qb. Oh wait, because we got Losman we won't even get anything back from our horrible record.