Jason Whittle should not play another game as a bill

He got beat BADLY today

Preston didn't help either. Half the time he was blocking no one.

By the way, on the 4th down stop by the jets in the 1st half, that was whittle's fault. He pulled on the play as the lead blocker and just got blown up in the hole. Of course, the better question might be: why was whittle the lead blocker on that crucial play?

i dunno what you guys expect from a backup swing lineman. he's not great by any means, but he's servicable.

The man makes almost $800,000 a year! He should be better to say the least, but as far as I'm concerned the whole line sucks. Run blocking is about passion, and this line lacks that, the way I see it is our line is just a bunch of over paid fat guys...

Preston didn't help either. Half the time he was blocking no one.

By the way, on the 4th down stop by the jets in the 1st half, that was whittle's fault. He pulled on the play as the lead blocker and just got blown up in the hole. Of course, the better question might be: why was whittle the lead blocker on that crucial play?

I was thinking the same thing. I rolled back the DVR to see who got their ass handed to them in the hole, and sure enough it was #65.

As for Preston - I didn't notice him getting beat as much as I have in the past. He had his hands full today with Jenkins, but I don't think he was that bad. I think not being able to rely on Whittle hurt a lot, though.