Can we please stop the Schobel hate now?

Erik

After all of the Schobel hate that's been piled on lately it is clear as day that this defensive line is not even close to the same as it is with him in there. Stroud has pulled a disappearing act the last three weeks. So has Kyle Williams, who we were all praising when he was in there. Let's face it, people don't gameplan around Ryan Denney, clearly they put extra attention on both Stroud and Schobel and everyone wins. When Schobel is out the opposing teams coaching staffs focus on Stroud as absolutely no one else on the defensive line scares them. We need Schobel healthy. He doesn't stink. I think that much is clear now.

Sorry, but to borrow a great movie line, Schobel is like the white stuff in chicken sh--. It might be the most most gleaming white you've ever seen, but it's still sh--.

Coincidence that since our shutdown corner(s) left town, his sacks nose-dived? Dude's trademark move is to get matadored out of the play, run 15 yards past the LOS, and then double back. Then there's his inside spin move that fools no one. That is his entire bag of tricks. The fact that Denney isn't much of a drop-off might tell you something.

I wish this weren't so, but the truth hurts. DE needs to be priority # 1 for the FO in the offseason. Need to cut dead weight and bring in guys who can produce.

After all of the Schobel hate that's been piled on lately it is clear as day that this defensive line is not even close to the same as it is with him in there. Stroud has pulled a disappearing act the last three weeks. So has Kyle Williams, who we were all praising when he was in there. Let's face it, people don't gameplan around Ryan Denney, clearly they put extra attention on both Stroud and Schobel and everyone wins. When Schobel is out the opposing teams coaching staffs focus on Stroud as absolutely no one else on the defensive line scares them. We need Schobel healthy. He doesn't stink. I think that much is clear now.

Schobel did nothing when he was in there. The fact that his back ups arent doing anything while he is out doesnt prove anything.

Sorry, but to borrow a great movie line, Schobel is like the white stuff in chicken sh--. It might be the most most gleaming white you've ever seen, but it's still sh--.

Coincidence that since our shutdown corner(s) left town, his sacks nose-dived? Dude's trademark move is to get matadored out of the play, run 15 yards past the LOS, and then double back. Then there's his inside spin move that fools no one. That is his entire bag of tricks.

I wish this weren't so, but the truth hurts.

:thumbdown:

:wallbash: