Josh Reed

NewEra

is going to be tough to replace. He's been the man on 3rd down this year, lets hope someone steps up. who's it gonna be? I bet they go royals way in the 1st quarter to get his confidence up. /sigh.Lee Evans better be on his game, because Darrelle Revis is a pro bowler in the near future.

is going to be tough to replace. He's been the man on 3rd down this year, lets hope someone steps up. who's it gonna be? I bet they go royals way in the 1st quarter to get his confidence up. /sigh.Lee Evans better be on his game, because Darrelle Revis is a pro bowler in the near future.

Revis is OK but Evans will burn him at least once! Fred Jackson is our trump card receiver and I hope Hardy steps up a little. Remember How long it took Moulds to be good though! I might take more than one season for this kid.

methinks he will be out for a long time, and maybe even the season. described as injured "right ankle and Achilles’ tendon." don't like the sound of that. methinks if hardy doesn't step up we're in for an offense that averages 13 pts/game rest of season.

Revis is OK but Evans will burn him at least once! Fred Jackson is our trump card receiver and I hope Hardy steps up a little. Remember How long it took Moulds to be good though! I might take more than one season for this kid.

I'm pretty sure Hardy will be deactivated by gametime. He is clearly a bust and if the FO has any brains they will release him in the next couple days.

still dont understand why it takes so long to make transition to pros. if all you do is study football how hard is it? that there are several players at every position that have made a contribution as rookies proves it can be done ... colston WR, Rothlesber QB, peterson RB, willis LB, Boss TE, etc etc ... i just think maybe the success stories worked harder than others. it can be done

still dont understand why it takes so long to make transition to pros. if all you do is study football how hard is it? that there are several players at every position that have made a contribution as rookies proves it can be done ... colston WR, Rothlesber QB, peterson RB, willis LB, Boss TE, etc etc ... i just think maybe the success stories worked harder than others. it can be done

If I'm not mistaken, Kevin Boss had about 10 receptions during his rookie campaign and isn't exactly lighting up the scoreboard this year.

If I'm not mistaken, Kevin Boss had about 10 receptions during his rookie campaign and isn't exactly lighting up the scoreboard this year.

he didnt get much action until 2nd half after shockey went down. and he made several important catches in the suer bowl ... something that defies the rule of thumb for rookies taking forever to learn the "pro" game. it was the calibar of his play that afforded gmen the ability to dump shockey in offseason

he didnt get much action until 2nd half after shockey went down. and he made several important catches in the suer bowl ... something that defies the rule of thumb for rookies taking forever to learn the "pro" game. it was the calibar of his play that afforded gmen the ability to dump shockey in offseason

I'm not disagreeing with you that he impressed some people last year, but he's only got 118 yards so far this season and we're just about half way done. The fact that the NYG were considering the Gonzales deal means that the team isn't exactly sold on him yet.

Keep in mind that Edwards is basically a rookie as well. Rookie QB and a Rookie WR dont go well together in most cases. Thats what every one forgets about Colston. He had Breeze.

I'm pretty sure Hardy will be deactivated by gametime. He is clearly a bust and if the FO has any brains they will release him in the next couple days.

plz put down the crack pipe. :devil:

Actually how how you work at your craft is a big reason why some players become superstars and others falling stars.

Payton Manning comes to mind when you talk about work habits and practice and game study. He call his own plays and easily could be an offensive coordinator for any team in the league. His practice habits are unreal. He spends hours and hours practicing passing plays. Its probably why this year he started so slowly because of an injury he didn't practice prior to the first game of the season.

Dan Marino spent his first off season with the dolphins practicing all summer with the marks bros, he set 6 NFL passing records that year.

Hardy was a phenom in collage no doubt,he just needs to continue to get reps and some experience.

Keep in mind that Edwards is basically a rookie as well. Rookie QB and a Rookie WR dont go well together in most cases. Thats what every one forgets about Colston. He had Breeze.

The call me the Breeze... I like that someone should send it to Bermen!

I'm not disagreeing with you that he impressed some people last year, but he's only got 118 yards so far this season and we're just about half way done. The fact that the NYG were considering the Gonzales deal means that the team isn't exactly sold on him yet.

Boss is just one example of several offered. Anyway, he had a good day today w/ 3 catches for 30 yards and a TD. And, as I understand it, it was Tony G that pursued Giants because he wanted to play for a contender on a big stage. I'd say they're pretty happy w/ Boss since they weren't willing to give up a 2nd rounder for TG.

Fyi ... Skins rookie saftety Horton is having a monster game and season. 3 INTs this season and a sack tonight to go with them. 7th rounder out of USC!!! Why is it he can step right in and our 1st rounder can't?

I've wondered the same thing. Everyone knows how much easier the transition is from college to pro for WRs as opposed to DBs. What is Hardy's problem?

Isn't it great - we all wanted to run the guy a couple of years ago...now he is indispensible....Maybe we ought to cut Hardy some slack - look at how much we have come to depend on Reed....for what it is worth, i think the kid form Kentucky will be a fine fill in...Hardy - does not know how to run routes or use his body yet...

I've wondered the same thing. Everyone knows how much easier the transition is from college to pro for WRs as opposed to DBs. What is Hardy's problem?

From what Sporting news felt - Hardy was never asked at indiana to run precise routes or make reads at the line, so the transition to the pro's might be a long and tough one, (that was IF he could stay out of trouble in the Pro's). from the games I have watched, I am most concerned with the sloppy body positioning and route running. The guy does not burst out of cuts and takes too long to get up to speed. He needs to work on his lower body strength...though, without a proper strength and conditiopning program, might be an uphill battle...(See how this stuff all ties together)...

Isn't it great - we all wanted to run the guy a couple of years ago...now he is indispensible....Maybe we ought to cut Hardy some slack - look at how much we have come to depend on Reed....for what it is worth, i think the kid form Kentucky will be a fine fill in...Hardy - does not know how to run routes or use his body yet...

Not bashing Reed but on any other team in the NFL he is below average. On the Bills he is OK because Trent is confortable with Josh. Give Trent a year to work with Hardy on a regular basis and Reed will be an after-thought.

FYI Its up to the coaches to be creative with Hardy. Dont just thow him the Jump balls.