One more week

Then no more commercials and phone calls from Barack, John, Sarah, Joe, Hillary, Bill, Rudy, the Congress Critters, and most importantly from Voices for Americans, Amercian Accountability, Voices for Iraq War Vets, Accountable Iraq War Vets with Voices in America (or whatever group they call themselves this week)

Then no more commercials and phone calls from Barack, John, Sarah, Joe, Hillary, Bill, Rudy, the Congress Critters, and most importantly from Voices for Americans, Amercian Accountability, Voices for Iraq War Vets, Accountable Iraq War Vets with Voices in America (or whatever group they call themselves this week)

Thank God,.... two months reprieve till beginning 2012.....You hear voices?

No more Joe the plumber. What a self promoting penis head that turdball is. yeh Joe Blow, yer a plumber...and I am the janitor in the drum.

Great! Just be honest and admit Joe that yer a Gop plant. Oh yeh did I also mention he is a dickhead.

Yes A dickhead! Liberal tolerance!

Personally I cant WAIT for next week. Now ME AND MY TEAM can go on the OFFENSIVE. Im looking for ard to a good four years of deranged rants, baseless accusation, paranoid premonitions and just genrally blaming EVERYTHING that happens, even BEFORE the Inaguration, on the Chocolate Messiah and his minions.

Gonna be GREAT.

Personally I cant WAIT for next week. Now ME AND MY TEAM can go on the OFFENSIVE. Im looking for ard to a good four years of deranged rants, baseless accusation, paranoid premonitions and just genrally blaming EVERYTHING that happens, even BEFORE the Inaguration, on the Chocolate Messiah and his minions.

Gonna be GREAT.

What will have changed?

Gonna be GREAT.

Same as it ever was.....same as it ever was :blink:

One more week and the Bush administration is history.

The long national nightmare is dead! Long live the national nightmare!

Of course it's not official until the Electoral College votes in December, and then the president elect has to take the oath on Jan 20. Stuff could happen between now and then (national crisis resulting in martial law?). People in power hate to give it up. I'm just sayin.

What? Anyway, whats the over/under for Pardons on Jan 19th?? Anyone? Anybody? Bueller?

Scooter is just counting the days.

Nothing. Just gonna be so much fun watching YOU get all defensive for a change.

Looks like the foot's on the other hand now!

I get defensive anyway, but I do my best to counter punch... I am part Irish, can take punches, bring it on. Seriously, I am not a blind lemming when it comes to the party I support, because they and many others like McCain don't stick to the principals the espouse.

Of course it's not official until the Electoral College votes in December, and then the president elect has to take the oath on Jan 20. Stuff could happen between now and then (national crisis resulting in martial law?). People in power hate to give it up. I'm just sayin.

Scooter is just counting the days.

Maybe they are planning the coup, they have done everything else