Titans play high intensity

Colts look out of sorts.

They are.

When Tarik Glenn retired out of nowhere, he left a gaping hole in that team. It is unbelieveably hard to replace a great LT. Now, the OL is weak and thin, and this doesn't bode well for Manning, who isn't Doug Flutie in terms of thriving on broken plays and running away from trouble.

Their defense isn't all that either, so when the Colts are down, teams can just tee off on "poor" Peyton.

Mind you, this team has great coaching and great management, but when you can't block, you won't win. This is something that never has changed, nor will it ever.

Coach says Young will be the starting QB again at some point. Is he just trying to keep the kids confidence high in case he needs him? possibly. All I know for sure is the Titans are for real. I hope the Bills coaches are watching film of those lines.

They are.

When Tarik Glenn retired out of nowhere, he left a gaping hole in that team. It is unbelieveably hard to replace a great LT. Now, the OL is weak and thin, and this doesn't bode well for Manning, who isn't Doug Flutie in terms of thriving on broken plays and running away from trouble.

Their defense isn't all that either, so when the Colts are down, teams can just tee off on "poor" Peyton.

Mind you, this team has great coaching and great management, but when you can't block, you won't win. This is something that never has changed, nor will it ever.

They put a line on the screen last night, mentioning that Manning has 167 consecutive starts. That's amazing.

I'm happy they got beat - an AFC loss, a loss to damage their wildcard playoff chances.