Securitization history

TPS

Here's a good article from Bloomberg.com today on the growth of securitized loans. I liken Wall Street to the plant Audrey in "The Little Shop of Horrors:" "Feed me, feed me!"

Securitization

Note, it mentions almost $3 trillion that the government has spent or guaranteed to help prevent the meltdown. Why is it that the possibility of Obama spending a few more hundred billion makes right-wing heads explode, but the Bush-Paulson $3 trillion doesn't? Hmmm...

Here's a good article from Bloomberg.com today on the growth of securitized loans. I liken Wall Street to the plant Audrey in "The Little Shop of Horrors:" "Feed me, feed me!"

Securitization

Note, it mentions almost $3 trillion that the government has spent or guaranteed to help prevent the meltdown. Why is it that the possibility of Obama spending a few more hundred billion makes right-wing heads explode, but the Bush-Paulson $3 trillion doesn't? Hmmm...

Paulson is a friend of OBama

Securitization

This is a very good read on the history of this. Thanks.