Thanks Ralph...

gsurdam

Now when the Dolphins go on the road to play the Bills this year... Will they face a cold December afternoon suffering in the wind and snow.... NOOOOOO.... They'll be warm and cozy in a dome in friggin Canada.... Thanks Ralph... Great idea....

Now when the Dolphins go on the road to play the Bills this year... Will they face a cold December afternoon suffering in the wind and snow.... NOOOOOO.... They'll be warm and cozy in a dome in friggin Canada.... Thanks Ralph... Great idea....

And our offense will benefit as well.

The cold weather for Miami factor has always been overstated. Since their inception, they've had to play 3 road games a year in the northeast. Many of those on (very) cold weather days.

As I said, our offense will benefit more in the dome than Miami's would suffer playing in the cold.

GO BILLS!!!

I dont have an issue playing a game in Canada, I have an issue with it being the Dolphins. Thats my beef......

Thank you... That's my beef too... Why not have the 49er game in Canada. It should not have been the Dolphins game... And , by the way... I just heard Jim Kelly echo my thoughts on Sirius NFL radio...

I dont have an issue playing a game in Canada, I have an issue with it being the Dolphins. Thats my beef......

Thank you... That's my beef too... Why not have the 49er game in Canada. It should not have been the Dolphins game... And , by the way... I just heard Jim Kelly echo my thoughts on Sirius NFL radio...

i agree completely with you guys. there are many positives from playing a game in Canada. when they announced the plan to play in Toronto i actually said "Not a big deal. Its not like the league is going to make it a divisional game against Miami or anything". and then the league f'ed us. but the schedule isnt Ralph's fault.