Any word on Josh Reed?

Mark Vader

The more Reed is out, the more dependent we are on the tide ends for production and we all saw where that left us.

Fine is finally back. Maybe they can get him involved in the passing game. The guy caught 46 passes his senior year at Kansas. He has to be better than Royal in holding onto the football.

This concerns me. I wonder how a strain will affect the achilles? An achilles tear for a receiver can be devastating. When they come back from the injury they never have the speed they had before. I hope this doesn't make that more likely to happen down the road.

My thoughts exactly. I remember when Spikes did his they interviewed him and he said it had been bothering him prior to the blow out.

Chase Coffman.......draft em

AMEN

As for Hardy, there is not a corner that remains on our schedule that will line up against Hardy and be able to defend that little stop-fade route we completed at about the 5 yesterday. I would love to see Turk force some 1-1 coverage on him with our formation and let him use his size to complete some 15-20 yard throws.