Trent played scared today...

SKOOBY

No, he didn't. He played against a man-to-man, cover-8 defense that required a more creative offensive gameplan than, Run on first down, and then look for Evans and if he's not open, check it down. Trent did not play scared. Schonert called a game out of Fairchild's playbook.

Thank you. The play calling was uncreative and overly conservative. Perhaps people didn't notice because of the glaring disaster that was the preparation and coaching on the defensive side of the ball.

As good as Trent was last week (awesome) he was bad today. OK, that's not true. Trent had his moments when he looked OK. Overall, though, Trent was not good, and deserves some of the blame for this loss...but, not all of it, by any means,.

But, taking a safety in the end zone when he had ample time to get rid of the ball was horrid. The fumble was horrid. Overall, I would call this one rough weekend for an otherwise very good, young QB. Every QB has these days. Today the rest of the team, or coaching staff, did little to help him out.

Agreed 100%.....Plus the breaks just did not go our way....The last 4 possessions of the game ended in turnovers, especially when the initial difference was only 1 point. It looked like the Dolphins wanted the game more than us today.

As good as Trent was last week (awesome) he was bad today. OK, that's not true. Trent had his moments when he looked OK. Overall, though, Trent was not good, and deserves some of the blame for this loss...but, not all of it, by any means,.

But, taking a safety in the end zone when he had ample time to get rid of the ball was horrid. The fumble was horrid. Overall, I would call this one rough weekend for an otherwise very good, young QB. Every QB has these days. Today the rest of the team, or coaching staff, did little to help him out.

I thought Edwards was pretty bad today. Tough to tell watching it on tv but it just seemed like he could not find the open receiver. I thought he had enough time in the pocket & when he did get hit for the most part it was because he was holding onto the ball too long. The way he played actually reminded me of losman today; the fumble on the qb sneak was definately Losmanesqe. He had a rough day, it is going to happen to a young qb. Does not change my view on him. I still think he is one of the bright, good, up & coming qbs in this league. Hopefully he rebounds next week.

Go look again. He was pretty bad today. Turnovers, sacks for holding the ball too long, missed some easy throws, threw into coverage, looked lifeless on the bench between series. Sound familiar?

He was not alone. Poor performance by many today.

Are we sure Jp wasnt wearing #5 yesterday?I think Trent looked good in the first half but we came unravelled in the 3rd quarter.Guess what,the Phins made Half time adjustments and we didnt.The reason we lost this game was the defense.Couldnt get off the field.How does MCGEE even board the plane after his putrid performance?

trent plays horrible, and people can finally see when his teammates also play horrible. jp plays horrible, and jp is a cancer and everything is his fault.

trent looked awful yesterday, and it killed me seeing him sitting on the bench with that blank stare. now on top of #5 having a horrible game, you can add to the list:

- peters

- dockery

- mcgee

- hardy

- royal

even with trent looking pretty awful, if i've gotta place blame on one person (which we love to do around here) it's sitting squarely on mcgees shoulders. no way should ginn have 170 freakin yards.

trent plays horrible, and people can finally see when his teammates also play horrible. jp plays horrible, and jp is a cancer and everything is his fault.

I agree 100% with this comment, it's spot on!

It amazes me that the JP haters hate just to hate and have no clue as to the main reason or care to know why JP has struggled. All they can muster is JP sucks, can't process info, holds the ball too long, bad passes, sacks, turnovers, etc. but no real understanding as to why he is like that, and that just shows the lack of football knowledge of many many fans.

Trent did look very JP like yesterday and all anyone can place blame on is the rest of the team. It's truly amazing what kind of football experts the internet has created! :sick:

Go you narrow minded tards ahead flame away!!!

jp is horrible all the time, and people just want to think he has some talent when he gets lucky with a bomb........if he would have patience in the pocket and learn to throw more passes than just bombs than maybe he would still be here after this season.....

its was just a bad game all the way around...........come on..........we win some and lose some.......time to move on and not dwell

I agree 100% with this comment, it's spot on!

It amazes me that the JP haters hate just to hate and have no clue as to the main reason or care to know why JP has struggled. All they can muster is JP sucks, can't process info, holds the ball too long, bad passes, sacks, turnovers, etc. but no real understanding as to why he is like that, and that just shows the lack of football knowledge of many many fans.

Trent did look very JP like yesterday and all anyone can place blame on is the rest of the team. It's truly amazing what kind of football experts the internet has created! :sick:

Go you narrow minded tards ahead flame away!!!

Do you see the irony in the bolded part of your post?

GO BILLS!!!

jp is horrible all the time, and people just want to think he has some talent when he gets lucky with a bomb........if he would have patience in the pocket and learn to throw more passes than just bombs than maybe he would still be here after this season.....

its was just a bad game all the way around...........come on..........we win some and lose some.......time to move on and not dwell

:sick: Proving my point with the first response B-)

BTW you want JP to be patient???? then crucify him for holding the ball too long!! REALLY, REALLY :lol: