And just like that Pats are 1st in AFC East ....

Yeah that really blows that a beat up Patriots team are just as good if not better than a healthy Bills. It really makes me look forward to next week. First the Jets, then the Pats, by the end of that game we will be 5-4, close to the .500 mark i predicted at the begining of the season :beer: . The dark cloud blows into the B-Lo area. Next up the wheels come off.

:censored: just stop rooting for the team then. youre a disgrace.

Are you a fan or what man? You're jumping off the bandwagon, but it sounds like you're jumping off the bridge. We're not playing poorly at all. This is the big leagues, you can't win em all, and there is no reason to be frustrated at a road loss to a divisional rival.

I was there and the Bills laid an egg but the beauty of this league is we have a game next week & are still 5-2. I expected us to lose one of the 3 divisional games & this will be the least painful of the 3.

This should be no surprise to Bills fans . The team is shallow, but ok, at this stage of the season we should be getting better not going backward.Did we ever go real deep at least once today? And they say Maimi has a weakness for the long ball. It looks like we are the ones with the weakness.

Are you a fan or what man? You're jumping off the bandwagon, but it sounds like you're jumping off the bridge. We're not playing poorly at all. This is the big leagues, you can't win em all, and there is no reason to be frustrated at a road loss to a divisional rival.

Are you a fan or what man? You're jumping off the bandwagon, but it sounds like you're jumping off the bridge.

Not sure what you're talking about. I merely pointed out the facts about our recent play and loss of standing in the division. Didn't say a thing about no longer being a fan. Read the other threads if you really want to see negative opinions.

We're not playing poorly at all.

Drop 2 of last 3? 1st loss was an ass whupping, 2nd loss to worst team in division? What exactly is your definition of playind bad?

:censored: just stop rooting for the team then. youre a disgrace.

I know the truth hurts. I have been watching this team for 35 years. It's like a broken record for me. I can predict whats going to happen next on the field. I knew that INT was coming. Watch enough Bills football and you can almost script one of their losses. :beer:

What is wrong with you? Tied for first in the division, 5-2 after 7 games? Why do you keep doing this? Like I said, watch arena football if you can't take it.

Actually the win against Bolts is cheapened now too after they give up a whopping 37 points in a losing effort to a reggie bush-less saints today.

I know the truth hurts. I have been watching this team for 35 years. It's like a broken record for me. I can predict whats going to happen next on the field. I knew that INT was coming. Watch enough Bills football and you can almost script one of their losses. :beer:

we've descended into needing help from other teams now. for example colts could do us a lot of good by going on a 2 game win streak and beating titans and pats.

Actually the win against Bolts is cheapened now too after they give up a whopping 37 points in a losing effort to a reggie bush-less saints today.

Wins don't get "cheapened." You beat or get beat by the teams your schedule says you have to play. Theyre still the Chargers with LT, Rivers, Gates, Cromartie, Jamal Williams, ect...

I know the truth hurts. I have been watching this team for 35 years. It's like a broken record for me. I can predict whats going to happen next on the field. I knew that INT was coming. Watch enough Bills football and you can almost script one of their losses. :thumbsup:

Thanks for proving my point. If you have this supernatural ability to predict results, why watch?

Don't get too hung up on 1st place vs. last place. Top to bottom I think this division is incredibly improved from last year. And while the Jets are above Miami in the standings I think the Dolphins are playing better football right now.

It's a long season. The championship isn't decided in October, and the real test for the Bills is coming now (as I was expecting). The 4-0 start gave them a little leeway to deal with bumps in the road like this.

The Bills are fully capable of bouncing back from this loss and have the opportunity in the next two weeks to take control of the division.

I don't. I think the Bretts are much improved from last year and mostly because of their moves on defense. If anything Brett is masking their progress because of his undisciplined play. He had 3 picks today. If anyone thinks next week will be easy they're going to be seriously disappointed. A lot like those that thought today would be easy.

I was there and the Bills laid an egg but the beauty of this league is we have a game next week & are still 5-2. I expected us to lose one of the 3 divisional games & this will be the least painful of the 3.

I expected to lose one of the division games as well. I just didn't think it would be to the Fins. :thumbsup::lol:

Well, the Bills are either contenders or pretenders. I really didn't expect to win all three of these divisional games and get to 8-1. In many ways this game was the least important of the three games. If they bounce back and win next week (and I think the Jets team is actually a worse team than the Dolphins) they'll be playing NE for the division lead.

Every team has ups and downs. Did you really expect the Bills to just run away with the division?

Not sure if you saw caught any of the Jets game today, but I believe the Fish are actually playing better than the Jets. I suspect Favre will get a lot of credit for winning the game, but he all but handed the game to KC on a freakin' platter. He was abysmal today, as was their game plan. Alternately, the Fish played pretty well on all sides of the ball today while we did everything we could to make the Jets look like Super Bowl contenders.

One loss doesn't ruin the season, but the Bills can't play next week like they did today and expect to win. They just can't. Because the entire team shiiit the bed today. I guess we'll see how they respond without a bye week to recover.

I've watched enough games to say that sometimes the ball doesn't bounce your way. The team had the skill to beat the dolphins, but a string of bad/unusual plays did them in. This team has shown they don't play sloppy usually, so next week I expect them to get off the mat and take it out on the jets.

Go Bills!

Not sure if you saw caught any of the Jets game today, but I believe the Fish are actually playing better than the Jets. I suspect Favre will get a lot of credit for winning the game, but he all but handed the game to KC on a freakin' platter. He was abysmal today, as was their game plan. Alternately, the Fish played pretty well on all sides of the ball today while we did everything we could to make the Jets look like Super Bowl contenders.

One loss doesn't ruin the season, but the Bills can't play next week like they did today and expect to win. They just can't. Because the entire team shiiit the bed today. I guess we'll see how they respond without a bye week to recover.

right now in my mind we're the underdog in AFC east. We dont match up well against pass-happy Bretts who can also play some defense. Pats did catch another huge break yesterday with Stephen Jackson sidelined but our game against them in 2 weeks is in Foxboro. And we're a lousy road team losing 2 in a row. Lose em' both and we're 3rd at best, because if Fins win they're next 2 we're in last.

I've been saying it since about week 2. This stretch of games will be the barometer for our season's playoff aspirations. We needed to go 2-1, IMO, to stay on top the division. Anything less and it's not that we won't make the playoffs, necessarily. But, we will have a tough fight and likely playing for a wildcard spot, not the division.

Well, we just lost our 1. On the good side, it was against the last placed Fins. On the bad, we now need to win the next 2. I think we can definitely do that. If we do... we're right back in the #1 spot with 7 games to go.