Trent still has "IT"

ieatcrayonz

And he still has the "SH" that goes in front of "IT".

Soon it gets colder where everyone knows he cannot play. This was a wasted opportunity to get another win before the gloves go on and even the 4 yard passes wobble.

without him this year we are 2-5...good post

And he still has the "SH" that goes in front of "IT".

Soon it gets colder where everyone knows he cannot play. This was a wasted opportunity to get another win before the gloves go on and even the 4 yard passes wobble.

And you are still a !@#$tard. Trent sucked today, you suck everyday :beer:

P.S. Are you even a Bills fan?

[ ] clever

[ ] funny

[x] tired act

[ ] worthy of its own thread

I don't think he was trying to be funny or clever here, maybe crayonz just doesn't think Edwards can make in the cold weather. It concerns me as well. Not to the extent of crayonz, but I see where he's going.

And you are still a !@#$tard. Trent sucked today, you suck everyday :beer:

P.S. Are you even a Bills fan?

I am a Bills fan and want them to win. Most of the people on this board seem to care more about a glove wearing Mary or a clean up the city boy. Gus Frerotte or Trent Dilfer win that game. Trent and JP lose it.

It is proabale that you are in luck because JP will be out of here before Trent. Unless the other 21 guys on the field are spectacular, the Bills will lose games like this until they are both gone. Trent does not have the physical tools and JP can't think.

Please. Not saying Trent was great but: Turk called some bad plays, Reed got hurt, Royal was bad, Peters got beat by Porter a couple times, Dockery was off too.

We could have won in spite of all those others things you mentioned. We could not win with Edwards at QB today. Don't get me wrong, I love Trent and am convinced he'll end up in Canton someday - but today he cost us one.

We could have won in spite of all those others things you mentioned. We could not win with Edwards at QB today. Don't get me wrong, I love Trent and am convinced he'll end up in Canton someday - but today he cost us one.

Name one glove wearing injury prone weak armed QB in the HOF.

I am a Bills fan and want them to win. Most of the people on this board seem to care more about a glove wearing Mary or a clean up the city boy. Gus Frerotte or Trent Dilfer win that game. Trent and JP lose it.

It is proabale that you are in luck because JP will be out of here before Trent. Unless the other 21 guys on the field are spectacular, the Bills will lose games like this until they are both gone. Trent does not have the physical tools and JP can't think.

You are such a tard....go back to being BF...and please find a hole in Indiana and don't get out!

Please. Not saying Trent was great but: Turk called some bad plays, Reed got hurt, Royal was bad, Peters got beat by Porter a couple times, Dockery was off too.

One play that stuck out big for me was Lynch dropping that screen pass in the 3rd quarter. Everything just seemed to go downhill for the offense after that.

One play that stuck out big for me was Lynch dropping that screen pass in the 3rd quarter. Everything just seemed to go downhill for the offense after that.

He had days to run if he hauls that in. Instead we punted and Ted Ginn takes it 64 yards on the next play.

He had days to run if he hauls that in. Instead we punted and Ted Ginn takes it 64 yards on the next play.

True dat.

Without that play Trent doesn't turn over the ball 3 times in the critical part of the game. I wish there was a way to put those stats on Lynch instead of Trent.