shefter on nfl net talks about wilfork

colin

showed him blocking a guy in the back on an int, then running to elbow cutler after harrison knocked cutler down.

wasn't called, but will be fined.

shefter also pointed out the jp losman dirty hit, and mentioned the brandon jacobs eye poke.

dunno if he is suspended or anything.

the pats whole team is dirty, they are coached to be dirty. every player on that team deserves a career ending and life altering injury. they are sub human and any bills fan who doesn't have a real hate on for them needs to check himself.

He really is a dirty player. The play they showed on Cutler, Wilfolk stood there afterwards with his hands in the air like, "Hey, I didn't do anything."

I hope his fat a$$ is suspended when the Bills play them in two weeks.

This may sound extreme, but I really think that Vince Wilfork should be kicked out of the league. I definitely agree with Hines Ward and Troy Polamalu that hard hits are a part of the game and sometimes they result in injury. When people are making hard, leagal hits in the heat of battle while trying to make plays to help their team win, there shouldn't be fines or suspensions. But Wilfork is a different case. He consistently does things that have no purpose other than intentionally trying to injure opponents. This type of crap has no place in football and I find it disgusting. He's an embarassment to the game

the pats whole team is dirty, they are coached to be dirty. every player on that team deserves a career ending and life altering injury. they are sub human and any bills fan who doesn't have a real hate on for them needs to check himself.

I only dream of the Bills becoming like the Pats and winning a boat load of Super Bowls.

You know, it's prolly not Jauron's style, but if Mitchell and Whitner and a few other guys would do unto them what they do to others, I'd bet you dollars to tacos they'd back right down with their tails between their legs like the cowardly, ass-sniffing dogs they really are.