So I'm staying in Miami for the game....

SKOOBY

At the JW Marriott on Brickell and this hotel sucks. They claimed it was a 5 star hotel on the reservation number I called for the ritz. I would of stayed at the Ritz but who the F-wants to spend $500 for one night if I can stay at a 5 star for $170, right? ??

They lied, this hotel blows dead dolphin mule.

Go Bills!!

At the JW Marriott on Brickell and this hotel sucks. They claimed it was a 5 star hotel on the reservation number I called for the ritz. I would of stayed at the Ritz but who the F-wants to spend $500 for one night if I can stay at a 5 star for $170, right? ??

Go Bills!!

Well, for Habana Norte its 5 star, after alll, you do have indoor plumbing....

Maybe next time when visiting in enemy territory a lower profile of team affiliation may be in order when making reservations or checking in.

Go Bills!!

I worked for Marriott for many years now I work for Starwood. What is wrong with the hotel? JWs are usually fantastic properties. And just an FYI star ratings are given based on amenities offered like 24 hour room service and the number of restaurants, parking etc, so theorhetically a hotel can have a 5-star rating even if the rooms are outdated. Also, if I'm not mistaken that hotel is actually a ExxonMobil 3-star and a AAA four diamond. 5-star hotels are few and far between. The Ritz-Carlton is always 5-star and so are brnads like the Luxury Collection. Sorry for the hotel stuff it just piqued my curiousity to hear a negative review of a JW.

Well, for Habana Norte its 5 star, after alll, you do have indoor plumbing....

Maybe next time when visiting in enemy territory a lower profile of team affiliation may be in order when making reservations or checking in.

I had my Bills gear written in English, I assumed that would confuse the staff here.

I worked for Marriott for many years now I work for Starwood. What is wrong with the hotel? JWs are usually fantastic properties. And just an FYI star ratings are given based on amenities offered like 24 hour room service and the number of restaurants, parking etc, so theorhetically a hotel can have a 5-star rating even if the rooms are outdated. Also, if I'm not mistaken that hotel is actually a ExxonMobil 3-star and a AAA four diamond. 5-star hotels are few and far between. The Ritz-Carlton is always 5-star and so are brnads like the Luxury Collection. Sorry for the hotel stuff it just piqued my curiousity to hear a negative review of a JW.

The room was as plainly decorated as the holiday inn on walden, smells like a dank fish tank, colored like a savant picked the colors and painted by a 11 year old refugee.

The bed is comfortable and the sheets are decent but that does not a hotel make. They also left my wife doors open when they valet it, a big no no in Miami.

The room was as plainly decorated as the holiday inn on walden, smells like a dank fish tank, colored like a savant picked the colors and painted by a 11 year old refugee.

The bed is comfortable and the sheets are decent but that does not a hotel make. They also left my wife doors open when they valet it, a big no no in Miami.

I would definitely let the front desk manager on duty aware of the issues. He/she will definitely try to remedy the situation as the room having an odor is a big issue and a current hot topic for hotels especially in coastal or humid areas as that can mean there is mildew in the walls. 179 is a great rate in miami but it doesn't mean their standards should be low. Anyways I'd let someone know because an unpleasant room is unacceptable for a hotel with the standards of a jw.

What are wife doors? :beer: