WR advice for week 8

Buftex

Okay, I am realing after a 2 week losing skid, knocking me to 5-2. I am playing the division leader (6-1), who beat me two weeks ago. My quandry (of my own lazy doing) my two starting WR's are on the bye week. I know these are weak choices, but which two of these guys gives me the best shot at beating the best team in our leauge:

Malcolm Kelly - Chargers (vs Saints in London)

Lance Moore- Saints (vs Chargers in London)

Steve Breaston- Cardinals (at Panthers)

Donnie Avery- Rams (at New England)

I am leaning toward Moore and Breaston, but with Boldin returning to the Cardinals lineup, I am not sure how much time he will get...what do you all think?

Also: Brett Favre vs the Chiefs (in NY)

or

Trent Edwards vs the Fins (in Miami)

How is Kelly not the easiest no-brainer bench ever? Not sure if I like Moore or Breaston better but I'd definitely start Avery.

Trent seems safe for 225 + a TD every week, Favre is of course more unpredictable. I'd probably go w/ Favre if I'm an underdog & feel like I need the upside; which I'm guessing is the case if contemplating playing Malcom Kelly.

How is Kelly not the easiest no-brainer bench ever? Not sure if I like Moore or Breaston better but I'd definitely start Avery.

Trent seems safe for 225 + a TD every week, Favre is of course more unpredictable. I'd probably go w/ Favre if I'm an underdog & feel like I need the upside; which I'm guessing is the case if contemplating playing Malcom Kelly.

Sorry, meant Malcolm Floyd...too many beers...my two starters are on the bye...my WR depth is not good.

I have Moore on my team and I think you should go with him. He's the best of a weak lot. He also has the best QB throwing to him out of those choices.

Yeah, I think I am going with Moore, given the Saints offense...Avery and Floyd are just recent "flash in the pan" guys. Breaston has been great, but I hear on ESPN that Boldin will be back today, though not play every snap...this is one of those situations where I bet one of these 4 guys has a big game today, but which one?

Thanks guys...I guess I will go with popular opinion, and go with Moore and Avery...

:thumbsup::lol:

I won by 4 points 105-101! Avery had 27 points, while Moore got me 15! Thanks to you guys, and my gf, I won!

I was all set to go with Moore and Avery, until I heard on the FOX pregame show that Boldin "might not play afterall" just as I was about to head out to watch the game...I was about to go on line and take Avery out, in favor of Steve Breaston...just as I am logging on (dial up!) my gf calls. I was running late, and never made the change. If I had subbed Breaston (9pts) I would have lost by 2!

You guys rock! :lol:

I needed this game, bad, today! I didn't leave a single point on the bench this week, for the first time that I can ever remember!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.