Jeff Garcia vs. Drew Bledsoe

zow2

Here's just one simple example of a guy (Garcia) who is not the greatest talent in the NFL....he doesn't have the strongest arm and he's not surrounded by the most talented offensive players...yet he continues to inspire his team and he MAKES PLAYS when things break down. Garcia is the anti-Bledsoe.

By the way, Lee Suggs is 100 times better and more explosive than either Willis or Travis (at least right now).

Sorry Bills fans, Drew is draggin our team down the tubes. Gosh, why couldn't Garcia have been available instead of Bledsoe a couple years ago?!

Here's just one simple example of a guy (Garcia) who is not the greatest talent in the NFL....he doesn't have the strongest arm and he's not surrounded by the most talented offensive players...yet he continues to inspire his team and he MAKES PLAYS when things break down. Garcia is the anti-Bledsoe. 

By the way, Lee Suggs is 100 times better and more explosive than either Willis or Travis (at least right now). 

Sorry Bills fans,  Drew is draggin our team down the tubes.  Gosh, why couldn't Garcia have been available instead of Bledsoe a couple years ago?!

83735[/snapback]

i have Lee suggs on my fantasy team, watching that guy is like watching thurman with power. He can catch and runs hard.

Sorry Bills fans,  Drew is draggin our team down the tubes.  Gosh, why couldn't Garcia have been available instead of Bledsoe a couple years ago?!

83735[/snapback]

I was on this board begging the bills to pick up garcia last year.He has 3 good years left and would have given a guy like Losman a perfect amount of time to develope.With Garcia at QB the bills are 4-2. Sad. Very sad.

83735[/snapback]

Hell, I'd have been happy bringing in ANY QB that could have been a viable backup or starter for a few games...but we got Brown and after he went down there was nobody left to choose from.

I think I can contribute a bit here. :lol:

Garcia, who has been erratic this year (see the Cowboys game in Week 2, and the point two weeks ago where Butch Davis called him "skittish"), played with heart, fire and guts today. The Browns dang near pulled that one out.

My dad likes to say that the Browns play down to their competition. Today, they played up to the Eagles' level. In addendum, T.O. is a horse's patoot. :lol: Did anyone here see the two banners he pulled down after scoring touchdowns?

Here's the link to the website of Jeff Garcia's girlfriend, Carmella DeCesare

If Garcia's gay, as Owens has claimed, hmmm... :doh:

Mike

i for one along with pete (i think it was him) were wishing that we signed garcia in the offseason hell even warner would've been a huge upgrade.  now i can finally say to all you bledsoe backers..  i told you so.

83823[/snapback]

I remember that MH...I was not big on Garcia, I was more of a Volek guy...But y'all were right on about JG... I'd take Garcia now in a heartbeat because, unlike our current starter, he has a heartbeat... B)

I kid..I kid... :doh: