ESPN POWER RANKINGS

look at the new power rankings...two weeks ago, after the arizona game, they had the bills dead in the water...now we are a "real contender"...these rankings are soooo ridiculous

jd, I am not trying to be one of those guys, but i really don't have a problem with it and until NY, Pitt or Tenn lose badily or win REAL ugly we are probably going to be stuck at #4.

look at the new power rankings...two weeks ago, after the arizona game, they had the bills dead in the water...now we are a "real contender"...these rankings are soooo ridiculous

I'm waiting to see what Dr snooze (Z) has to say. He had the Bills at 11. He has no choice but to move them up.

jd, I am not trying to be one of those guys, but i really don't have a problem with it and until NY, Pitt or Tenn lose badily or win REAL ugly we are probably going to be stuck at #4.

i dont have a problem with the rankings. my gripe is with espn...one week we are pretenders the next we are contenders..it's ridiculous...the same thing happened with new england when the lost to san diego...last week they were toast and this week's bs win over the broncos espn said they are ready to make a run at the super bowl

i dont have a problem with the rankings. my gripe is with espn...one week we are pretenders the next we are contenders..it's ridiculous...the same thing happened with new england when the lost to san diego...last week they were toast and this week's bs win over the broncos espn said they are ready to make a run at the super bowl

True, and I think I'm changing my tune. Your point is well taken, so is Kas's point that we are the lowest rated 5-1 team. That needed to sink in a bit.

I'm going to go even further; how much do you think they were really tempted to put one of the 2 loss teams ahead of us but just couldn't?

Um, are we going to get a boast in cred considering that the Rams haven't loss since playing us?

How about the fact that we have now beaten 3 playoff teams from last year, lost our only game to a good Cards team, and beat the Chargers by a larger amount than all their other losses combined (i think - OK, just checked, close to it 10 points combined, 9 in the Bills game)?

True, and I think I'm changing my tune. Your point is well taken, so is Kas's point that we are the lowest rated 5-1 team. That needed to sink in a bit.

I'm going to go even further; how much do you think they were really tempted to put one of the 2 loss teams ahead of us but just couldn't?

Um, are we going to get a boast in cred considering that the Rams haven't loss since playing us?

How about the fact that we have now beaten 3 playoff teams from last year, lost are only game to a good Cards team, and beat the Chargers by a larger amount than all the other losses combined (i think)?

ohh they absolutely would LOVE to put the pats or the skins over us but the more i think about this the more i may like the "no respect" aspect...is flying under the radar such a bad thing???

I like how AFTER we beat the chargers everyone screams at people for not calling us contenders BEFORE....I mean wtf is wrong with you? You blame sports writers for not being able to predict the outcome of a pick 'em game and subsequently what it means for both teams.

The Bills GOT BLOWN OUT and you just assume everyone KNOWS the Bills will beat the Chargers. If we lost that game, "they" would've been right and you'd have to wait another week or so to post your stupid complaint.

Don't worry, we're still getting no respect. Notice how they place us in the rear of all the other 5-1 teams.

Have you noticed That Tenn is 5-0 in the AFC, Pitt Is 5-0 in the AFC, NYG is 4-0 in the NFC and BUF is 3-0 in the AFC I think we are in the right place of the pecking order for now! Lets see how the next three crucial divisional games go since the other teams are 2-0,3-0 and 1-0 in there division respectively. We have not played a divisional game yet to deserve a higher ranking.

Heck since we are always in the bottom 20 in the power rankings be happy we are in the top 5 who knows how long it could last.