New low for Pats fans

I just didn't and still dont think its right...its just my opinion..

Yours may differ.

And it's fine to have an opinion, just don't shout from the hilltops "RACISM! RACISM! RACISM!" when sometimes its objective. Its "boy who cried wolf" syndrome and it leads to real apathy when actual racism occurs.

And it's fine to have an opinion, just don't shout from the hilltops "RACISM! RACISM! RACISM!" when sometimes its objective. Its "boy who cried wolf" syndrome and it leads to real apathy when actual racism occurs.

This is so true (not specifically with respect to you, gash).

People like Al and Jesse do so much disservice to the true victims of racism that you wonder why they aren't (openly) criticized more by blacks. Declaring a holy war against anyone that makes any distinction between the races only serves to make things more divisive.

It was never a shout from the rooftops..I posted a link to an article about it.

I just thought it was a little weird and off color. If I personally offended you I do apologize.

Gash, you are the racist here because you're setting the double standard between black and white. So showing up to a Bills game wearing a Trent Edwards mask is ok, but showing up wearing a Marshawn Lynch mask isn't? That's what I call racist.

hahahaha - that mask is great. You make a good point. Ive never seen that before but I doubt the intent of that is to be racist. The media spun it a little when they said a fan was wearing a "black face". Why did they write a fan was wearing Randy Moss mask?

I think that mask is funny. It looks like a mold of his face and it has a huge fro. When I saw the mask the last thing on my mind was its racist. People dress like other people all the time for halloween and I think that was the intent. To label that mask racist is overly sensitive.