So Palin is the clueless one?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please endulge me-what is your interpretation of communism?

a final stage of society in Marxist theory in which the state has withered away and economic goods are distributed equitably .Thats the dictionary deifnition and is also my interpretation.Lenin in his final stages stated that he felt the theory would not work ,,and it didnt ,mainily because someone had to oversee it , in this case or any case the Government , which meant that the state contrlos everything.

Are you in favor of communism , as the definition stated in the dictionary?

a final stage of society in Marxist theory in which the state has withered away and economic goods are distributed equitably .Thats the dictionary deifnition and is also my interpretation.Lenin in his final stages stated that he felt the theory would not work ,,and it didnt ,mainily because someone had to oversee it , in this case or any case the Government , which meant that the state contrlos everything.

Are you in favor of communism , as the definition stated in the dictionary?

No, of course not. And neither does Obama.

From Acts Chapter 2 verses 42 - 45

"42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and in fellowship [...] 44 And all that believed were together, and had all things in common; 45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. "

Did the apostles collect the possessions and goods and distribute them equally? Man has free will so if one did not do it the system would not work.

I don't want to burst your bubble but the United States has had a progressive income tax for quite some time now.

Really I had not noticed :bag: Taxing supresses producitvity it lessen the incentive for people to work both for those that create the jobs and for those receiving the money. Obviously taxes are need for national defense . Money corrupts look at our government over the decades. Collectively this is a great country but in the end its the individual that has created this wealth. Actually I dont see much difference as for as the economy goes between Bush , Obama or McCain. I do not favor one party being in contorl of everything be it Republicans or Democrats.

Obviously taxes are need for national defense .

well there's a few other things that need taxes... like public infrastructure, public education, police forces, the justice system... I understand one can wish to privatise things like public hospitals, universities, the US mail service, the whole health system, all transportation systems, jails etc... but at the end there's a little more than "national defense".