DiGiorgio hurt

BeastMode54

With pizza man looking like he might be out for quite some time, it makes the decision to IR Crowell look even worse. I understand the Bills were mad, but he would have been back around now, and our depth at LB would have been much better.

Ralph was really, really, REALLY mad at him.

However, it doesn't make your point any less true.

Yeah, it would have been better to have him right about now.

The decision to have surgery 3 days before the start of the season hurt Crowell a lot more than it has the Bills...so far. And who's to say he would have been effective immediately after coming back?

His decision was very stupid, and who knows about what shape he'd be in. But we need to have depth and he would have provided it.

Whenever you state that the Bills should have taken a chance on Crow you need to specify who you would have cut to allow him to be on inactive list. Third QB Hamdan, Omon, Bell, Fine?

How about Bryan Scott? Justin Jenkins? Copeland Bryan? Pick one. Either could have been stored on the PS. I would think that a starting OLB for the second half of the season is worth more than a 6th WR, 5th/6th DE, or 5th S.

I see plenty of LB's in the 2009 draft that will make us all forget about Crowell. USC has a couple, Ohio St has one. And ever take notice of the kid at Boston College.........crazy good.

My only fear is having Poz, Mitch, or Ellison go down then we are REAL thin.....