The puppy from Bagdad

The Army has agreed to let the adopted puppy come to tj=he US , it was adopted by a service member.

The Army would not pay for the transportation.

Spend bilions on the war for scum , what a crock.

Army Times

Another support the troops move

another link

While I like dogs far better than people, and I am glad this one is getting a good home, it does make a statement that we rescue a dog while women and children get killed and maimed just trying to go about their daily business. And as a taxpayer I do not want the military to pay for dog transportation. I disagree with their embargo though, I think that if the service member can get the animal cleared through a veterinarian and pay for its transport, they should allow it.

While I like dogs far better than people, and I am glad this one is getting a good home, it does make a statement that we rescue a dog while women and children get killed and maimed just trying to go about their daily business. And as a taxpayer I do not want the military to pay for dog transportation. I disagree with their embargo though, I think that if the service member can get the animal cleared through a veterinarian and pay for its transport, they should allow it.

"While I like dogs far better than people"

Agreed

And I support the troop , my point is Its time for Iraq to start paying for this war.

I'm waiting for Republicans to complain that this immigrant dog will be taking away the job of being a pet that could go to an American dog that is at the ASPCA.

I'm waiting for a liberal to complain that the dog's civil rights have been violated.