Time for the Losman/McGahee era to start..

tjwbills

Not all of the picks today were Bledsoe's fault but I think our line (or most lines for that matter) cannot block long enough for a slow quarterback like Bledsoe. I love Travis but McGahee is a rythim runner and is definately the better back. He needs all the carries.

I agree. And with Losman in there you will see the line is not nearly as bad as some say. Remember, they said the same thing about the Pats O-line the year that Brady replaced Bledsoe and all of a sudden it was such an improved line with Brady. The same was said of our O-line with Johnson and then it gave up nearly no sacks with Flutie. Guys, 4-5 sacks could have been avoided by Bledsoe today. I like the guy, but it just is over for him as a starter here.

Agree Guest get registerd lol, but people don't understand that the QB makes the O-line look good just like vice versa, people keep saying that our O-line sucks, well hell we have the best O-line coach in the Bus don't we?? this magical O-line that all these Drew apologists want, we'll never have and doesn't really exist in the modern NFL

Agree Guest get registerd lol, but people don't understand that the QB makes the O-line look good just like vice versa, people keep saying that our O-line sucks, well hell we have the best O-line coach in the Bus don't we?? this magical O-line that all these Drew apologists want, we'll never have and doesn't really exist in the modern NFL

83429[/snapback]

funny, no mention on here of Willis' big gaff that cost us 7 points. Same play except with travis and i can think of 10 posters here who would have started threads about that very play. Teflon Willis.

I agree...kinda.

Lossman should start when he is healthy and the rust comes off. Let's not forget he hasn't practiced since training camp. He needs at least two weeks of practice before he can be thrown into the game. He has to show he's 1)healthy and 2)knows the offense so he doesnt get killed.